A/N : An Unexpected End...

Hi
...
Sorry about this, I know y'all will dislike for this.
Shit has hasn't just happened in my life right now.
Shit has o c c u r e d.

I'd rather not go into detail, but long story short, I won't be able to write this anymore, too much has happened and I have to direct almost all of my focus on my family and education.

However, if you're a fan of my writing style, I am still going to be uploading onto Wattpad via a collaboration with another creator. I am her editor for a 2 year old story called 'Instinct Released', a Bleach alternative universe fanfiction.

The only reason I have time for this is because I can spend over 5 hours planning and writing each chapter for this, however, I can finish editing a full chapter of I.R. in under 3.

I am sorry for the abrupt end, but there was a reason for the 4 month long hiatus, and I'd rather quit than never give you an answer, nor a satisfying ending to a hopeless story.

I hope you enjoyed this, and maybe someday, somebody will want to adopt this story into their own. I give everyone free reign over this story, copy and paste it if you really wanted to, but you're free to do whatever you'd like with it.

For now, peace, it was awesome knowing that people liked this piece of creative writing.

👌

Sincerely,
~Your Ahegao Amigo