Chapter 7

Jibanyan made it to Inaho's apartment.She knocked on the door frantically. It was so loud,that Inaho rushed and opened it.Riku wondered who it was. He heard voices from his sister's room.He decided to take a look and noticed that there were two Yokai with Inaho. He gasped and covered his mouth as he continued to spy on his sister. In Inaho's room,Jibanyan ran to Usapyon and latched onto him.
She cried,"Dad and nii-chan turned into Mr.Liar and 2Ordinate again! I don't know why,but I'm scared!"
"It's.....ok! We can figure this out!"Usapyon sweated.
Inaho pondered,"Well.....I think Gogogo Godfather is behind this....."
"Eh?!" Jibanyan and Usapyon exclaimed.
Inaho continued,"My friends.......had a run with Injaneno and he gave them the Yokai Watch Ghoul......"
Riku looked at his watch and then turned his attention to a figure approaching Inaho.
He panicked,"Oh no.....! What should I do.....?!"
"But.....I have a feeling we're in trouble......"Inaho paused as the figure revealed to be Gogogo Godfather. He inspirited Inaho.She transformed into her dark fusion,Moonchiri. Riku was speechless as he saw his sister turn into a different being.Moonchiri glanced at Jibanyan and Usapyon,who were trying to keep their guard up.
"Inaho......how did you turn into Moonchiri?!"Usapyon questioned.
Moonchiri laughed,"It's all part of the plan."
"What plan......?" Jibanyan asked in confusion.
Moonchiri got closer to them,"You two are so naive. You should know that Gogogo Godfather has already succeeded in ruining Keita's life.The last thing he needed was to inspirit me."
"Inaho.....you don't have to do this!"Usapyon pleaded.
Moonchiri smirked,"She's not here. I thought you were smarter than that,but of course......you're still a kid."
"I know Inaho wouldn't say that!"Usapyon stated.
Moonchiri replied,"Or would she? Let's see......you try to act mature despite the fact that you aren't,you gave up using your laser gun two years ago and now you've gone soft,and.......you're not as strong as you think."
"Hey.....that's not nice!" Jibanyan nagged.
Moonchiri glared at her,"And you.......you don't fight trucks as much like you used to.......why is that? Is it because.......you're weak?"
"No! It's just......my body can't handle things like it used to,especially after......my transition." Jibanyan sighed.
Moonchiri smirked,"I knew it,weak."

"That's not true!" Jibanyan teared up.
Moonchiri questioned,"Then tell me,who fights when you and Usapyon have to battle in combat?"
"Usapyon....."Jibanyan answered.
Moonchiri asked,"And who does everything when you need help?"
"Usapyon......."Jibanyan mumbled.
Moonchiri wondered,"And.......who's the strongest between you and Usapyon.........mentally and physically......?"
"Usapyon............" Jibanyan had tears rolling down her cheeks.
She was quiet for a moment,until Usapyon patted her on the back.
"Jibanyan......are you alright?" Usapyon was very concerned for her.
Jibanyan had a dark aura around her.She transformed into her dark form,Yurei.
"It's my turn to be there for you......"Yurei stated to him.
She clawed at Moonchiri,but missed.
Moonchiri said."It's cute that you're trying to stick up for yourself,but......" She pinned Yurei to the ground,"Can you beat me?!"
Yurei tried her best to attack Moonchiri,but her strong grip made Yurei worn out.It broke Usapyon's heart to see his girlfriend and his,sort of,adoptive sister fight. As Moonchiri was about to hit Yurei,Usapyon clinched his teeth and transformed into his dark form,PyonUso. He dragged Moonchiri away from Yurei and slammed her against the wall.He pointed his gun at her face.
"I will never give up using my gun,if it means saving Jibanyan."PyonUso stated.
Moonchiri chuckled,"What are you going to do? Shoot me? Go ahead. I'm already dead."
"Why you......"PyonUso shook his head and lowered his gun.
Moonchiri mocked,"I knew you were too much of a coward to shoot me."
She got up and threw PyonUso next to Yurei. She stepped on PyonUso's gun.
"You guys are so adorable when you try to fight.It's like watching a bunch of three years old fight."Moonchiri crushed PyonUso's gun into pieces with her foot.
She asked,"Any last words before I put you two in timeout?"
PyonUso grabbed Yurei by the hand and kicked Moonchiri.They got up and ran from her attack. Riku witnessed this and wanted to see them,but he hid in fear,due to being afraid of his sister's current state.After the coast was clear,Riku made a run for it to find Keita.