Chapter 4

It was a new day as Mac was hanging out with Kanami and Koalanyan,who was tagging along.
"It's been awhile since we've hanged. I sort of miss it."Mac spoke.
Kanami replied,"Yeah. I've been busy with my ballet and you've been working extra hard lately."
"That's because I'm behind with school work. If I don't keep up,I'll fail the whole grade."Mac sighed.
Kanami said,"I'm sure you'll pass if you try hard enough. I believe in you."
"Thanks.You've been doing a great job with your ballet."Mac smiled.
Kanami blushed,"You're too sweet."
Koalanyan was looking around,while ignoring Kanami and Mac's conversation. He noticed a shadow lurking nearby. He thought he was seeing things,until it got closer.
He tugged at Kanami and pointed,"Shadow!"
Kanami and Mac took notice. They saw a mysterious figure standing behind them.
"Koalanyan,how long has that person been standing there?"Kanami asked.
Koalanyan answered,"I don't know....."
"We should get a closer look."Mac stated.
He approached the figure as Kanami said,"Don't!"
As Mac got a better look if the figure,he noticed it seemed familiar. He backed away,"Injaneno.....?!"
He heard Mac's exclamation and dashed off.
"Mac,are you ok?"Kanami was concerned.
He paused,"It can't be..,.,,"
"What is it?"Kanami wondered what was wrong.
Mac replied,"Remember when I told you that Keita,Inaho,and I defeated a Yokai and sent him into space? Well......that was his partner. I thought we sent them both to space......unless....."
"You don't think that they found a way to return to Earth,do you?"Kanami suggested.
Mac hesitated,"I......hope not,but.....that was him,I swear on it. Should we warn the others?"
"I'm not sure. Wouldn't that be troublesome at the moment? Especially with everyone's busy lives? When was the last time you talked to Keita and Inaho?" Kanami looked at him,waiting for an answer.
Mac sighed,"It's been almost a month......I guess we'll keep it low.......unless if something goes wrong."
"I think we'll be alright,as long as we keep our guard up."Kanami said.
Mac mumbled,"I'm not letting Gogogo Godfather hurt anyone again....."
Meanwhile,Jibanyan was talking about her own issues with some friends.She needed some time away from her family and to take advice from others.She felt unsure of herself as she talked about her own problems with her friends,who were dating each other.
Jibanyan sighed,"Nothing's been going right for me lately...."
"Are you still having problems with your bladder from the surgery? I mean.....sorry......I shouldn't have asked."Sailornyan felt embarrassed for asking.
Jibanyan replied,"No,it's fine. The doctor told me it can't be fixed unfortunately......but....that's not the main thing I'm worried about."
"Don't tell me that you still don't feel like your true self after your transition,because if people are getting you down,I will scare the daylight out of-"Hanako-san was interrupted by Jibanyan,"No of course not! It's ok!"
Sailornyan held her girlfriend by the hand,"Hanako-san,I don't want you to get angry."
"It's just.....I don't want any of my friends to feel less of theirselves. You know what I mean."Hanako-san sighed.

Jibanyan replied,"Thank you. I know who I am and the transition helped me a lot. No one is judging me for it......and they support me. It makes me feel better about myself."
"I'm so glad! I was worried that everyone was going to be mean about it."Sailornyan stated.
Jibanyan sweated,"If anyone was mean,my family would kick their butt.They told me they would end anyone who hurt me."
"It's nice that you have a supportive family."Hanako-san said.
Jibanyan spoke up,"That's the problem I wanted to talk about."
"Did they say something to you?!"Hanako-san exclaimed.
Jibanyan replied,"No,no! They didn't! It's just......the new baby is coming soon."
"What's so bad about that?"Sailornyan asked.
Jibanyan sighed,"I'm afraid that mom and dad won't have time for me anymore.It's hard enough that I have to babysit for Emi sometimes,but this is too much....."
"Don't feel bad. You still got your friends and your boyfriend to go to."Hanako-san stated.
Jibanyan said,"I know,but....it's still scary to think about it."
"Think of it this way,your family will think of you as an independent lady."Sailornyan replied.
Jibanyan sweated,"I'm eleven! I don't want to grow up that fast!"
"I thought you wanted to grow up."Hanako-san added.
Jibanyan shrugged,"I wanted to,but.....I realized life goes by too fast and.....I want to enjoy it before I grow up......"
"Now that I think about it......that's sad. I have one year left until I'm thriteen. Now I don't want to grow up."Sailornyan panicked.
Hanako-san groaned,"Can you please not make my bae worry?"
"I'm sorry......I hate putting it on Usapyon."Jibanyan apologized.
Sailornyan laughed weakly,"It's ok,at least you have a mate that went through what you did and supports you."
"Don't forget that he's handsome. Sorry.....you know I used to have the hots for him."Hanako-san sweated.
Jibanyan blushed,"I don't blame you. I got lucky."
"He's lucky to have someone pretty like you.I mean,you always have been and that's coming from a lesbian."Sailornyan smiled.
Jibanyan blushed again,"Thank you......that means a lot."
"We hope that you can resolve your current problems."Hanako-san stated.
Sailornyan added,"And we wish you the best of luck!"
"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." Jibanyan smiled softly.