Chapter 9

Mr.Liar and Captain Bully eventually find Keita,who was in his dark form. They carefully went to him. He turned and looked at them with a serious stare.
"Why are you 2Ordinate again?"Mr.Liar asked.
2Ordinate frowned,"Why should you know? You left me....."
"Look,I'm sorry. We need to go and stop Gogogo Godfather or-"Mr.Liar got cut off by 2Ordinate,"Does it look like I care?"
"Keita? Are you ok?"He heard a familiar voice and turned to see Yuto. He noticed that Fumi,Kanchi,and Kuma were with him by his side.
2Ordinate mumbled,"Kanchi....? Kuma.....?"
"Keita.....is that you?"Kanchi asked.
2Ordinate asked,"I.......how are you guys able to see me like this? I'm part Yokai in this form.....,"
"Well......"Kuma sweated.
They showed him their watches. 2Ordinate's eyes went wide open as he couldn't believe that his two close friends had the Yokai Watch Ghoul. He stared at them as if they just betrayed him.
His eyes glowed blue,"You guys had those watches and didn't tell me.....?"
"Keita,they couldn't find you. That's why they were with me and Yuto,so we could tell you."Fumi explained.
2Ordinate replied,"That's no excuse......you guys should've told me. I'm your friend."
"Well.....we had no idea that you had a watch until Mao told us!"Kanchi sweated.
2Ordinate asked,"You went to him first and not me?!"
"No......he found us."Kuma chimed in.
2Ordinate freaked out,"It's happening again......my friends are betraying me......by not telling me about their watches........."
"Keita.....it's ok now. At least we don't have to hide this from each other."Fumi said.
2Ordinate backed away,"It's not ok! This is the last time I'll ever get betrayed! I'll make sure of it!"
A shadow appeared behind him and entered his body. He gave them an evil stare,wanting to start a fight.
"A dark aura went inside him!"Captain Bully exclaimed.
Yuto said,"This is bad!"
"What does that supposed to mean?"Kuma asked.
Fumi sweated,"It means.....he's possessed by an evil spirit. We have to fight him....."
"Seriously? That's messed up....."Kanchi added.
2Ordinate smirked,"Come on you cowards,fight me!"
"No one calls me a coward and gets away with it!"Captain Bully punched him in the gut.
Mr.Liar mumbled,"You know.....this is going to hurt me more than it hurts him....."
"We have no choice.Lets turn into our Yokai forms."Yuto suggested.
He and Fumi pressed the button on their watches and turned into Yokai.Kanchi and Kuma copied their action and turned into Yokai as well.
"So,we're playing that game? Bring it on!"2Ordinate yelled.

Meanwhile,Hughley was searching for recruits to help him fight off the dark forces.He was about to give up until he seen Tomnyan and Jerry wandering around.He sighed,as he regretted talking to them.
Jerry greeted him,"Hi Hughley,what are you doing here?"
"Daimon sent me to find help to defeat the dark forces."Hughley stated.
Tomnyan spoke,"We could help!"
"Well......you're the only ones I could find so far.I have no choice....."Hughley groaned in disbelief.
Jerry said,"It's ok! Together,we can do it!"
"Hey,Fubuki sent us to find Keita,so you can help. And she's also in labor."Tomnyan replied.
Hughley sweated,"Why.....did you tell me that?"
"Oh.....so we can hurry up and kick butt before her baby pops out."Tomnyan added.
Hughley face palmed,"Great.....lets just go....."
They followed Hughley on his search to find the dark aura.
Later,everyone was trying to defeat 2Ordinate. They were struggling since the group was very small. They needed more backup and had no way to call for help.Suddenly,they noticed a group of Yokai nearby.
Captain Bully called out for them,"Hey! We need help over here!"
This caught their attention and they approached the others.
"Orochi was right. Keita does need help."Shishikoma stated.
Torajiro sweated,"Actually......they need help since he's the one attacking them...."
"Will you two be quiet! We have the fight him!"Captain Bully exclaimed.
Kontan groaned,"Ugh.....this again?"
"We have no other option. We must battle in combat."Goldenyan demanded.
Kontan replied,"Fine....let's get it over with."
Kontan and Goldenyan went on to attack 2Ordinate.
Shishikoma blushed,"Goldenyan always knows what to do."
"Stop slacking lover boy! Go and fight!"Captain Bully nagged.
Shishikoma sweated,"Yes sir! Let's go bro."
"Of course...."Torajiro rolled his eyes.
They joined Goldenyan and Kontan to fight against 2Ordinate.