Chapter 5

Keita was home in his room. He was looking through his texts on his phone,being worried since Inaho hasn't responded to him.
He sighed,"Inaho won't respond to my texts......and she hasn't talked to me ever since that happened......I said I was sorry......."
He put his phone away and stood up,"I should go and find her. That'll be the only way I can talk to her again."
Before he made his leave,a figure approached him,"Stop right there!"
Keita turned around to see Fuyunyan,"How did you get in my house?!"
"You left your window open."Fuyunyan stated.
Keita sweated,"Of course......"
"I'm here to tell you something urgent."Fuyunyan said.
Keita replied,"I know.....you've been told that I turned into 2Ordinate-"
"You.....turned into him?!"Fuyunyan was shocked.
Keita asked,"Wait.....you didn't know.....? For some reason I turned into him by accident and I'm not sure why......."
"Great.....now we have another problem....."Fuyunyan sighed.
Keita wondered,"What's the other problem?"
"Listen,Enma has informed me that someone is giving out the Yokai Watch Ghoul to more people.He claims that the watches were stolen and were given out without his permission."Fuyunyan explained.
Keita exclaimed,"What?! We have to stop them!"
"That's the problem. No one knows who's giving them out. That's why I had to warn you to look out for someone giving out watches."Fuyunyan said.
Keita groaned,"Aw man......I was going to make up with Inaho,since things are complicated between us........but now I have to warn her about this."
"I wish you luck. I'll be back soon to check on you."Fuyunyan left.
Keita frowned,"I guess I have no choice......"
He left to go and search for Inaho to tell her about Fuyunyan's warning.Keita eventually finds Inaho and rushes to her. Inaho noticed and tried to walk away until Keita grabbed her by the hand.
"We need to talk!"Keita shouted.
Inaho replied,"Why....? So you can be a jerk again?"
"No,it's not that! Fuyunyan told me someone is giving out the Yokai Watch Ghoul without Enma's permission!"Keita panicked.
Inaho sighed,"Why should that be my problem?"
"What if whoever's giving out the watches is killing people we know!" Keita yelled.
Inaho shrugged,"I mean....they can turn back into humans if they die."
"Why don't you care.....?!"Keita was speechless at Inaho's statement.
Inaho mumbled,"I stopped caring a long time ago......"

Meanwhile,Yuka was walking by herself,still thinking about her watch. She noticed Inaho and Keita were arguing. She approached them.
"So,you don't care if someone close to you got a Yokai Watch Ghoul and they die from it?!" Keita questioned.
Inaho nagged,"I do care! At least they can turn back if they did die!"
Yuka heard this and looked at her watch in shock.
"I'm going to die......?"Yuka mumbled.
Keita and Inaho turned as they heard Yuka's speech. They looked at her as if they were in trouble,
"I'm sorry......I didn't mean to intrude-"Yuka was cut off by Keita,"Do we really need you to eavesdrop on us?!"
Inaho snapped,"Don't yell at her! She's my friend!"
"You barely hang out with her anymore!" Keita complained.
Inaho shouted,"That's because you won't let me!"
"Should I leave....?"Yuka asked in fear.
"Go away!" Keita and Inaho screamed.
Yuka backed away and ran off as Kirira caught up to her. She saw Keita and Inaho,but decided to follow Yuka instead.Kirira caught up with Yuka.
"What happened?"Kirira asked in concern.
Yuka mumbled,"We're.....going to die...."
"What.....?"Kirira was confused.
Yuka looked at her in fear,"I heard them saying if you have the Yokai Watch Ghoul......you die."
"That can't be...."Kirira shook her head.
Yuka said in a grim tone,"They don't want me around.......maybe I should die...."
"Don't say that!"Kirira replied.
A figure appears and whispers,"You should die...."
The figure was behind Yuka and stabs her with a knife. Kirira stood there and couldn't move. She saw that the figure was Injaneno. She couldn't believe that he lied to them. As she tried to run away,Injaneno stabbed her in the back. Everything went black.Kirira and Yuka woke up while laying on the ground. They rose up and noticed they had a different appearance.Kirira had a medal in her hand as she read,"Saibojoo....."
"My medal says Hanatobu....."Yuka stated.
They noticed that they were now Yokai.
"We're Yokai...."Saibojoo said.
Hanatobu replied,"I heard Inaho said something about how we can turn back to our human selves.....I wonder how...."
"Maybe this will work...."Saibojoo pressed a button on the side of the watch and turned back.Hanatobu repeats her action.
"We're back to normal."Kirira sighed in relief.
Yuka mumbled,"But.....we died......"
"I know but.....at least we're ok."Kirira reassures her.
Yuka frowned,"I don't feel the same anymore....."
"We can try to get used to it.....but right now,we need to find Inaho and tell her everything."Kirira suggested.
Yuka nodded in agreement.
They decided to look for Inaho and tell her what happened.