Chapter Eighteen

Jericho was worried abbout Talon. He had barely said a word since they had been banished, which had been nearly a month ago. They had left and found that they already had a very large. Pack. They had left as soon as possible and were now in a very secluded camp with the other members of their "pack."

Still Talon moped though, not realizing all he had to be grateful for. At least they hadn't had to start from square one again. Jericho sighed as he sat next to his mate in the tent they were staying in. He needed to find a way to get talon out of this mood, but he had no clue what he could say to do that. He sat there for a little while longer, but he decided he had to do it now, before talon sank even further into depression.

"Baby, please snap out of this. We both knew this was going to happen sooner or later, and this is a much better situation than I thought we would be in. Look how many people we already have, and more come everyday, and we haven't even had to lift a finger to do it. People hear about it through the amazing people we already have and they swarm here, but they need a leader. I love you Talon, and I understand that this is hard, but it is time to step up and face the destiny you made for yourself." Jerico stood up and held is hand out to his mate.

At first Talon just stared at it, but finally he took a deep breath and graspe jericho's hand. He pulled him up and Talon all but fell into his arms. He stroked his back as Talon buried his head in his shoulder. He whispered comforting things to him, but also prompted him to be the leader Jericho knew he could be. After a long time Talon pulled back and kissed Jericho deeply.

"Fine, but only if you lead with me. I want to be co-alphas, I can't do this without you." He pulled Jericho into another very passionate kiss, leaving Jericho breathless.

"Erm...what were you saying?" Jericho said, head all jumbled from the amazing kiss.

"Co-alphas, you and me. Ring a bell?" Talon chuckled.

"Oh right, um I suppose if you would like to. I don't know how helpful I am going to be," Jericho stuttered nervously.

"You'll be the best alpha the world has ever seen. The brains of the operation, because all I am good for is fighting. We will be the best team ever known."

"Haha, very funny, but okay I will do it. Call us co-alphas or whatever, but you are the one who they have been waiting for. You need to come out of this stupid tent and start the revolution you started. This is your dream Talon, you have to be there to see it fulfilled." Jericho smiled and kissed his mate's chin, and then grabbed his had and pulled him out the door to the tent.

As soon as they emerged all eyes in the camp were on them. There were so many wolves here it was almost unbelievable. He squeezed Talon's hand and whispered, "you're up." Talon swallowed, but he knew he was going to have to speak at some point.

"Allright guys, here's the plan."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So thins is the next chapter. Hope you like it, because I have been having trouble findining inspiration for this story. Anyways, love you guys muchly! Please vote, comment, and fan, you know all that good stuff! You guys are awesome, thanks for the continued support!

LOVE,

MyOptimusPrime