Don't Judge A Girl By Her Personality

The author is MissDancingPoet

"You know, you're not as innocent as your mother makes you out to be."

**********************************************

Alexandra Harper, prim and proper, never forgets her manners, and not a single hair out of place. Never burping or swearing, or talking about inappropriate subjects, she's known as Little Miss Goody-Two Shoes in her senior class, and throughout the whole school.

Alex Harper, loud and unruly, always forgets her manners, and has a knack for getting down and dirty. Knowing how to burp the ABCs and can cuss like a sailor (when she wants to), she's known as a Party-Starter and one who truly loves to break the rules.

Alexandra Harper and Alex Harper, total opposites, one in the same.

Alexandra by day, Alex by night, people don't see the real her. Especially when her mom always sets her up on blind dates, always choosing the wrong guy, and always forcing her to act like Alexandra.

But what happens when her mom finally chooses the right guy that makes Alex slip up and show him

the real her, not the Alexandra facade that her mom forces her to wear?

Will he like her for her, or will he like the perfect painted picture of a nonexistent girl?

Don't judge a girl by her personality. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

* Not Completed

* Ongoing