Top 20 Romance Books of 2015

First of all, happy holidays everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! :)

Secondly, who's excited about Wattpad's Best Romance Books: Book Three? It will be posted January 1st so stay tuned.

Lastly, let's begin talking about books :)

Wattpad has offered so many amazing novels for anyone, with internet access, to read. Now one thing I want to make clear, all of the novels added onto the list are all amazing, beautifully written, and deserve to be read.

That being said lets begin! :)

My top favourite romance novels of 2015 has to be (in exact order): 

1.    ObsceneIrrationality  - When the Sun Goes Down 

Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into an underground club exclusive to only those in the Genovese mafia and the beautiful women they employee. What could be more perfect? She would stick to the shadows, snap a few videos, and write the biggest story New York has ever seen, therein making her a legend!

Easy as pie. Until she gets found. A series of blatant lies and lucky breaks later and she is mistaken to be one of the workers underneath. While many might be terrified of this predicament Kate couldn't be more excited. The freedom to roam the area and talk to the members of the infamous brotherhood will leave no rock unturned. All she has to do is keep her cover until the night is over and the workers go home. What a fantastic position she is in!

There are just two problems. One being him. Alessio. The Don, the Godfather, the Capo di tutti capi (the boss of bosses) who has taken a keen interest in Kate. Even that is something she could probably handle for one night. Except problem number two. They don't leave. Not at the end of the night, the end of the week, or even the end of the month.

Alessio's interest in Kate threatens to expose her, something she would surely die from. He knows

she doesn't belong but it's not as though she could have just waltzed in, right? By the time Kate realizes that not even the greatest scoop is worth the price, she is in far too deep to call it quits now.

2.    famouxx  - The Famoux

The murmurs of Bree Arch's name echo around the hallway between classes. The underpaid teachers with bags beneath their eyes have to scold everybody for not paying attention to their lectures, because they, like most of the older people in Eldae, pretend they don't have an interest for the Famoux, and have likely ignored all headlines regarding them. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't even aware someone had been murdered.

Some of the kids around me try to explain it to them, but they don't understand it like we do. They didn't have anything like the Famoux when they were growing up. In fact, they grew up in an Eldae that allowed children to be born looking different from the others of their age--an Eldae now thought of as ancient.

Every age group in the past thirty years has had a designated appearance, and no one in Eldae has ever exactly questioned it. Our country--one of the larger, more populous of Delicatum--has always been known for being a little off, and this freak generation mutation is nothing out of the ordinary. Everyone thinks and acts like their parents, making physical description the only thing that differs adults from their offsprings. And after three decades of this, without fail, it's become completely normal.