Billionaire's ex-wife

The author is satirelover

Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars.

When he got married at 23 to a 19 year old everyone was shocked why he married after dating a couple of months. Magazines were speculating different reasons from her being pregnant to being the daughter of a mobster & that Jack was forced into this marriage.

My name is Nicole but my friends call me Nikki. I was famous a couple of years ago because I was briefly married to the business tycoon Jack Ryder. We had a beautiful marriage for a year until my "dear husband " tells me out of nowhere that he wants a divorce. To say I was shocked it's nothing, I thought our love was a castle that was made out of bricks but in reality it was a castle made out of cards.

My ex wants now to make my life miserable, to pay for something that I don't know.

Me? I want to get even and make him pay for every single tear that I shed for him.

Let's the "games" begin.

The highest rating this book had was 11th place on romance.

Thanks to all of you for reading it. Please share it so other people can read it too, but do it only if you like the book not because i asked you to.

Have fun reading it.