Surrounded by Bad Boys

The author is KellyWeb

I was pushed onto the side of the car roughly. I gasped at the impact. "Oh, you hate me?" He asked as we both breathed heavily. He had me pinned between him and the car.

His warm breath waved on my neck sending cold chills down my body. "Don't you ever say that again." He growled. I closed my eyes and looked down, afraid of his tone. "I know you Jamie...better than anyone-even Rick. That's funny huh? I know you more than your best friend?" He said breathlessly as I tried to push him off of me.

***********************************************************************************

Jamie isn't your average girl, she's into car races, sports, and is constantly finding her way into trouble. She has a bad past that no one knows about except her best friend Rick. When Jamie moves back to her childhood home she is miserable. With her next door neighbor being her biggest bully, and her brother's best friend how will she survive? Bring in all your brother's friends, and high school, and you have a huge problem! Jamie falls hard for the boy she can't have, and is constantly hearing lectures to stay away from him by her brother Eric, and his friends. But, when secrets, and feeling are revealed everything changes.

* Not Completed

* Ongoing