♕ST 3♕

Stranger Things 3 saved the show

After the disaster that was season two, I literally had no hope. I was moving on from the fandom, I wasn't even able to write about it much anymore.
I literally had no interest in season three.
I didn't watch a single trailer, I didn't make a single theory other than that a main character was gonna die, either Max or Hopper.
(Heh I'm psychic)

Long story short, season two fucking ruined the show for me. Like yes, parts of it were good, but most of it was terrible.

The day that season three came out, I sat down on the couch with my mom and my sister, prepared to watch the season that would end the show for me. I expected to come out of season three, completely done with the show and done with the fandom. I genuinely thought it would end things for me.

I did NOT expect to fall in love with it all over again.

Everything about season three was amazing.
From relationships to humor to horror, this season fucking HAD IT.

The season managed to make you fall in love with a man who worked for the Russians, and a man who literally stayed hidden in his house and was paranoid of the world. Not only that, but it made you fall in love with the bond these two seemingly simple characters shared.
Alexei and Murray were easily two of my favorite characters, and one of the best duos. They were iconic in every way, and genuinely cared about each other after only a short time together.

They added in Erica, who was EVERYTHING I wanted in her character. She was sassy and sophisticated and a total N E R D. She's such an iconic character.

Don't get me started on Robin—don't get me started. I could rant for years.

I must say, one of my favorite things about the show was the raw, bleeding emotion we got from Max and Billy's siblingship. I ranted about this in my spam book and I just—

Max loved Billy so much and I think deep down, he loved her too. And she had to watch him die like twenty feet away, it was terrible.

I could rant for years but in short:
Season three was phenomenal. They gave me everything I wanted in a season and there are few flaws that I can think of. They gave everyone amazing roles and everyone felt needed this season.
Even Mike, who was basically just put in for the sake of El's love life and had no real purpose and didn't help at all.
Even he felt like he belonged.

Idk man the Duffer Brothers do a lot wrong with that show, but I feel like in s3, they did a whole lot more right.

I'll stop ranting now.
The last two things I will say is this:
-Elmax was iconic and Max was the best influence EVER on El. Anyone that knows me personally knows I fucking hated El in season two but she was a queen in season three so.
-Idc what anyone says, I love Billy. He grew up in such an awful way and he never caught a break. I know he was mean to Max and that's awful, there's no excuse, but there are so many reasons to love him. It's ok if you don't agree but like I love him.

Ok bye
-Apple

~*~*~
HI
PLEASE REQUEST STUFF
OK BYE