W E S T C O A S T

One more day you put up with me, I don't know how, I can't put up with me most days. But you've stuck, you've seen me at my worst and at my best... I'm thankful. I know I'm a bit rugged and need serious help before you come back to me, but I won't give up.

I hate myself, I really do. I'm so broken from the past and my family, it's just... I want to be whole again. I want to wash away my scars and be whole again. I know I can do better after everything I have been through, after everything I put you through. I won't give up.

I'm no hero, I'm no saint, but trust me when I say that I love you the most, I don't mean to keep you up. I really don't. I'll be strong for you. I'll try for you. I'll be your rock, your diary, I will be whatever you want me to be, Love.

I realize I haven't been the best to you, I know I haven't been there, I know I have been distant and cold, I know I said I'd be there for you, and I am I really am, I just need some time alone, to figure out a few things. I know you see me in a new light now you know the truth, but please don't go.

I know you see the devil in me, in the way I've treated you, I'm sorry, but with you I'm a better person, I see the things I could be, the things I can be, I feel like I'm a better person with you. I feel like I'm fighting with myself half the time, I don't with you, please don't give up like the rest of them.

It's true I am no hero, it's true I am no saint, I have scars on my hands and what feels like a bounty on my head, I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders constantly... but I will try to be there for you, I will try to pull you up when you're drowning... like you did to me, I will be there when you fall, I will be there to help you up... I will be your west coast... I will be the sunset you see... I will always be with you.