K I N G D O M

He stands across from me, eyes big in wonder and amazement. I thought I would never see him again. I thought I lost him. If he survived maybe my brother did too. I hope he did.

"Yami..." he whispers.

"Sora..." he smiles big and engulfs me into a massive hug. I returned the hug, not wanting to let him go. I don't want to lose him again.

"I've missed you, you prick!" I sob out. He laughs, his hold tightening.

"I'm sorry, I didn't find you sooner, I looked everywhere..." he whispers, we eventually let go of each other, his smile just as big as the last time I'd seen it. I smile back and laugh at this whole thing. I've found my best friend. After a year of waiting and hoping. I've found him.

"Uuh... Sora." a voice says interrupting the moment. We both turn at the sound and I find myself at a loss of words.

"Donald, Goofy, this is Yami... my best friend." they both blink.

"What do you mean best friend?"

"What about Riku and Kairi?"

It's a mess of words blurred together.

"You found Riku and Kairi?" I ask, sighing in relief, my brother is safe. I see him tense. "What? What's happened to him?" Sora doesn't answer straight away making me fear the worst.

"Kairi is safe at Destiny Islands, Riku... last time I saw him... he fell into darkness, Yami." he looks pained as he says this. My brother... turned to darkness? Why would he do that? He's not filled with darkness. He wouldn't do that.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Sora sighs. I nod my head, making me feel dizzy. I wobble on my feet before the world around me darkens.

-----

I sit with a start. Nearly knocking Leon out. It was just a dream... Sora really isn't here... I just dreamed it? I deflate and lay back down on the bed.

"You ok Yami?" Leon asks, checking my temperature.

"Yeah... fine." I reply. It felt so real.

"You were crying in your sleep... are you sure your fine?" I sigh big and slap his hand away.

"Yes Leon I'm sure I'm fine." ever since they found me in the ally way of Traverse Town Leon took the roll of Big brother.

"Leon!!" Yuffie yells running into Merlin's house. "We have trouble."

"Stay." He commands me. Starting to run out the door.

"But-" I start wanting to reason with him. He turns around and cuts me off.

"Stay."

"I want to-"

"No, Yami."

"I'm not some little girl anymore Riku!!" I yell, they both looked at me. I clamp my mouth shut.

"Please Yami, stay put." Leon repeats running out the door. I sigh in defeat before remembering that I never listen to anyone. I hopped off the bed and head to the door. Keyblade in hand I open the blasted thing and head out.

——-

"I told you to stay." Leon says as I stand back to back with him.

"Yeah, well since when do I listen??" I reply. Taking out the heartless.

"Leon!!" A voice yells out. I falter in my attack, allowing a shadow to hit me. I hissed in pain and kill it. Turning around I find Leon staring down at me, and my best friend looking astonished.

"You knew Sora yet told me you knew nothing about him?!" I'm a little pissed. Leon opens his mouth to say something before Yufi jumps between us.

"You know what?? Never mind." I mumble before running off into the battleground.

"Yami!!" Leon yells.

Tears in my eyes and anger in my veins. I take down every heartless, every nobody in my way. They cannot do this to me, they could not do this to me. I searched every fucking database and every fucking world we visited. And they knew him all along, they knew Sora was looking for his friends- my brother. They knew. And they didn't tell me. Thy kept me in the dark.

"Yami... Yami... mim!" I snap from my daze to find Sora standing in front of me. He smiles, his childish smile. "I've missed you, Mim."

"Sora..." I choke out. Trying to calm myself. "You're here.. I'm not dreaming, you are physically here!!" I fall into his body as he hugs me.

"I'm here, Mim, I'm here... I've been looking all over for you, every world... and you've been here all this time..." he pulls away and looks into my eyes, tears brim them.

"So did I, for everyone... Riku, he- he allowed the darkness- a-a-nd kairi she-she-"

"She's safe beck on destiny islands, well at least I hope she is." he mumbles not looking away. They were always close.

Lost in my own thoughts, Sora leans down and connects our lips.

This right here... this feels normal. We conquered Kingdoms and defeated Monsters. We built rafts and sailed the seas, we fished and battled, we shared a life so full of adventure...

"I've missed you Mim, I really have... we will find Riku and we will save them." he whispers, I smile and shifted my head

"I so hope you're right." I whisper back. He laughs and pulls me impossibly closer.

"We conquered kingdoms, sailed seas and defeated monsters... I'm pretty sure we can find Riku and Kairi."

-----

"Riku you bastard!" I hiss, standing back to back to him.

"Yeah yeah... later." he replies.

-----

Safe back on Destiny Islands I abuse my brother.

"You. stupid. Idiot. Why. would. You. do. such. A thing." I hit him with every word.

"Ah, ok I know your upset but do you have to hit so hard?"

"How else am I supposed to get it through your thick head that you're not the only one that you need to live for."

Sora and Kairi laugh.

This is my Kingdom.

i do hope this is good...  and i do hope the cover is there... i'm doing this on my computer as i locked mi self out of my phone... not mi finest moment.  By_My_Hand