H A P P Y E N D I N G

He left me. In the pouring rain. Alone, with no way home. He left me. In the pouring rain. With a broken heart. Boxes fill the room. Boxes of his stuff. It's not the first time I've come home to this.that was our relationship. The cold mornings, spent alone. The friends I give up. And a family that hates me. The icy tone I used to say goodbye.

"It's hard to repeat this, to repeat why I did what I did. But if I don't tell you, I think I might give up altogether." I stare at the painted walls, feeling numb. I've been hurt too many times in my life. But I keep going back.

He left me. In the shining sun. Alone and afraid. He left me. In the shining sun. Without a way back home. The door slams. So hard the whole house shakes. Tears flood down my face. Disappointed in myself. Hating myself. That was our relationship. Walking around the empty halls. No sound. No warmth. The walls are bare. I can't get them out of my head. The way they held me, kissed me, loved me.

"I don't want to continue. I can't continue. It hurts too much to go on. But I wish for someone to know my pain. To know what I went through."

Sitting in front of the TV feeling nothing. Ice cream in my lap and a sappy romantic movie on. I feel numb. Like all the other times. He left me. In the dark of the night. Alone and lost. He left me. In the dark of the night. My heart. Bruises on my body. Hurting even more. I believed he was the one. The one to fix me. He would hurt me and price me back together. That was our relationship.

"All I've ever wanted in life was to be loved!! It's so hard to go on. Every heartbreak, every knockback. Why don't they love me?"

He left me. On the grassy field. Alone. He left me. On the grassy field. Without a care in the world. My heart is broken once again. He vanished in the night. Not coming back till dawn. He vanished with other girls, making me feel used. That was our relationship.

"They all left me, spitting out hurtful words and apologies. They left me broken. And hurt. Some left with a smile on their face. Every time it would be different, the way we love. Every time it's different I feel a sense of hope. And they crush it. Maybe I'm not meant to have a happy ending. Maybe I did something and the Gods don't deem me worthy of a happy ending."

"Maybe that's why you did it??"

"Maybe. Maybe I killed them for a different reason."

"Maybe that's my Happy ending."