Thomas, Ariella, and Newt kept their heads low as they walked through the medical wing.

They ducked in a room awaiting the guards to pass.

Thomas and Ariella were behind Newt and Thomas tapped Ariella's arm, as he noticed Ava Paige standing there. The couple each aimed their guns at her. Newt saw Janson walk up and aim his gun at his friends. "Thomas! Ariella! No!" Newt cried, moving them out of the way.

"Minho?" Thomas called. "Minho!"

Newt tased a couple guards who appeared. Thomas and Ariella called out for Minho repeatedly.

Minho came out of the sedative, and as the doctor was readying to give him another, Minho opened his eyes and stabbed the doctor's thigh. He proceeded to knock out the other guys. He was angry, and he wanted to leave.

Thomas, Ariella and Newt, meanwhile, were getting shot at from all sides. "Newt, Ari, get down!" Thomas cried as they ducked in a corridor. They sat down and Thomas said, "Shit. I'm almost out."

He stood up and resumed shooting. "Get back." Newt instructed before throwing a taser bomb.

"Nice." Thomas complimented. "Alright. Ari, come on. Let's go! Go!"

"You three, freeze!" A guard said, cornering them. "Get down on the ground. Now!" The kids remained standing. "I said get your..." Before the guard could finish, Minho came running in and pushed the guard against the wall while yelling. He tossed the guard through the glass and paused.

"Minho." Thomas said.

The three of them ran up to hug their friend. "Is this real?" Minho asked.

Ariella frowned, wondering what had happened to him. Before she could ask, another guard appeared and yelled, "I got them! I got them! Over here."

They started running and Thomas yelled, "Go! This way!" They rounded a corner. "Come on!"

"You four! Stop!"

"Come on." Thomas said again. He noticed a door and said, "In here, in here. Newt, come on." They barricaded the door with a steel rack.

Thomas locked the door behind them. Ariella immediately noticed the big glass windows on the opposite end of the room.

"Oh, shit." Thomas muttered.

They heard whirring on the other side of the door and knew it was only a matter of time before Janson and his goons broke in. "Any ideas?" Minho asked.

Ariella pointed to the window as Thomas looked at it. He gave her a nod and said, "Maybe."

The boys rammed an oxygen tank into the window and the glass shattered. The tank fell into the pool "Okay, it's doable." Thomas commented. "Just need a little running start."

Ariella glanced at Newt to see the black veins crawling up his neck. He was close to turning, and they still didn't have a cure.

"You sure about this?" Minho asked.

"Not really." Thomas answered.

"Nice pep talk."

"Yeah, we're all bloody inspired." Newt said.

Ariella rolled her eyes. "Don't die, and good luck guys."

"Not much better." Minho replied, flicking his eyes to the small girl.

She flipped him off and the door opened. "Move it! Move it!" A guard yelled.

"Shit." Thomas mumbed, pushing the boys back while Minho pushed Ariella behind them all.

"Go! Go!" Thomas yelled.

"Thomas!" Ariella and Minho cried.

"Oh, shit!" Thomas screamed.

They hit the water and swam up. Janson was relieved he still had his targets. He pointed his gun at them from the room they had just jumped from. "You four, don't move."

Thomas and Ariella both flipped Janson off before swimming to the edge.

Newt was helped out of the pool, as was Ariella because she was having trouble getting her footing.

Thomas asked, "Minho, you okay?"

"Yeah." Minho replied.

"Ari?"

She nodded. "I'm good."

They figured they were safe, but they heard taser guns behind them loading. "You three don't move." One of the guards said.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me." Thomas muttered.

The guards stepped closer. "Take it easy."

Thomas slowly reached for his weapon and the guard said, "Uh-uh-uh. Don't even think about it." Ariella started doing the same and the guard pointed the gun at her. "Not a good idea, little lady. Get on your knees with your hands in the air."

The guard suddenly turned and shot at the three guards near him. "You son of a bitch." One of them muttered.

"Gally?" Minho asked in disbelief.

"Minho." Gally acknowledged. "You guys are nuts."

Thomas pat Minho's shoulder. "I'll explain later." He ran up to Gally. "That'll be the last time you point a gun at my girlfriend; even if it doesn't kill her."

Gally nodded. "Noted. I had to sell it. You know I'd never hurt any of you. Especially her."