There's A Good Reason... Why Things Are The Way They Are. (Chapter 7)

Take This To Your Grave was on medium volume. I opened the new straightener that Carol bought me just yesterday. It truly was beautiful. REMINGTON was the brand, they range from about $34-$40. I'm so thankful she has good taste. With this brand I can actually create wavy hair, sometimes curly. Although, I'm confused why she bought me one. I brought mine from the house. It was a lousy Revlon but it was alright.

As I pinned up my hair I grew indecisive. Should I straighten it or should I make it wavy? I stared into the oval mirror and observed my dark hair. It was wavy right now but it was just a mess. I might just make it wavy. Considering my hair only looks decent straight after I spray it was Garnier Fructis Shine & Sleek spray.

After about 30 minutes I had created decent waves in my hair. I nearly shrieked when I realized what I was wearing. A plain white shirt and grey sweatpants. Some people can pull off the "bum" look. Ha ha but I'm not a part of that some.

There was a knock at the door. It was Brendon. "Tiffany? Um I just wanted to let you know that we plan on leaving in 30 minutes." He said. I heard him walk back downstairs.

Quickly I ran to my huge suitcase that only contained a small portion of my clothes. I threw it on the bed and unzipped it. Everything was neatly folded. Thank you, Linda. I'm glad she knew I would like a lot of clothes to be with me. Also, my accesories.

I pulled out my turqouise spaghetti strap shirt with a black studded collar. Next, I looked for my simple blue capris. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them. There was only my short jean shorts. Myabe I should just wear jeans. Isn't it warm out though? Decisions!!!

If I wear flip flops maybe I won't get too warm. But then again, if I do get warm I'll grow grouchy quickly. 

Sometimes I just really hate being a girl. 

So, I decided I'd just stick with my shorts and a pair of sandals. Just in case.

Make up. What am I going to do about make up.

Fifteen minutes later I had already put on mascara, curled my eyelashes, and a bit of eyeliner. I covered the small pimple on the left side of my forehead with a bit of foundation. Thank God my face doesn't break out often.

When I glanced at the clock I realized I finished getting ready just in the nick of time. I ran to grab my bag and out of the room. Once I reached the top of the stairs I slowed down. I mean, I didn't want to make it obvious that I was a little excited.

"Daammn" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. When I looked over I saw an unfamiliar face. An unfamiliar person.

This person was built fit, had slightly dark hair, and had  beautiful blue eyes. Oh wait, they're green. It's hard to distinguish what they are from my distance.

Brendon nudged him, giving him the "shut up" look. The guy just shrugged.

"Um Tiffany. This is Aaron. Aaron Johnson. And Aaron this is Tiffany Fancher." he looked hesitant when he introduced us to eachother. 

Aaron immediately walked over to me to shake my hand. He awkwardly stood too close to me.

"Pleasure to meet you, Tiffany." he said.

"You too" I said.

Brendon walked over and linked our arms together. Umm...

We all walked out to the truck. "Where's Carol?" I asked. I wasn't leaving without Carol.

"Her and dad took their truck" Brendon said.

Aaron opened the passenger side door and got in the back. He pulled back the seat. So I got in awkwardly. I felt his eyes following my every single move.