Sorry

So basically, I have decided to stop writing. I just don't like being in this fandom anymore and if I can't stand being here then why am I? It's come to my attention that the only reason I'm even in this fandom to this day is because of Larry. The only reason I'm still holding on is because I want them to be together and I want to see it happen, but I'm just done. I've just become so irritated with the unnecessary drama. Even now I feel like I can't express my opinion on this fandom and the band and its' members without someone telling me off or leaving rude comments. I'm going to continue to stay updated on Larry, and read Larry fanfics, but otherwise I'm pretty much done. I'm growing out of this band and the music, and that's something I refuse to be sorry for. What I am sorry for is all of you guys who spent time to read and vote and comment on my work. It's been a good run, but everything ends. I had my little fifteen minutes of fame with Ours and now I just don't see the point. I'm going off to university next year and I need to start focusing on my life after high school. Writing stories about five boys in a band will not help me with my future.

On another note, I want to say that this one shot book will be deleted. However, I will post these in the original book Ours as "extra parts." All of my stories and my account will stay intact, I just wont be very active. So this really is my final goodbye, and please don't try to make me change my mind. The choice has already been made. Thank you guys all, seriously.

-Alli