All That You Are Is All That I'll Ever Need

Hello, my loves! So here's another one shot for you guys! It's slightly short but I did just update yesterday, and this one is super cute. It's unedited, but what do you guys expect, I'm sorry you got stuck with such a lazy author :) enjoy guys 

All That You Are Is All That I’ll Ever Need

Louis’ leg bounced anxiously as he wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans. Liam looked over to his husband as he drove, letting out a loud chuckle that tore Louis from his thoughts. Louis squinted at Liam and cleared his throat.

“What are you laughing at?” Louis asked, staring at Liam. Liam simply rolled his eyes and parked the car, turning it off and taking the keys out of the ignition.

“I’m laughing at you.” Liam shrugged. Louis scoffed and pulled down the mirror fixing his fringe that was swept across his forehead.

“Lou, a baby isn’t going to care how your hair looks.” Liam told Louis and Louis gave him a look.

“It’s our son, Liam. Of course he’ll care how I look. Can’t have his Daddy looking ugly.” Louis commented. Liam scrunched his nose.

“So weird that another human is going to call you Daddy.” Liam said. Louis raised an eyebrow and a smirk grew on his lips.

“Is someone upset because the only person to get called Daddy before this is you?” Louis laughed and Liam instantly turned bright red.

“Louis!” Liam exclaimed, covering his face in embarrassment. Louis laughed some more and reached over to pull Liam’s hands away from his face.

“That’s not funny, Louis. I ask you to call me Daddy one time and I’m tormented for years after.” Liam groaned. With a final giggle Louis leaned across the middle and pressed his lips to Liam’s stubbly jaw.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Now can we go in and get our son. Please?” Louis asked. Liam grinned and nodded, pecking Louis’ lips before getting out of the car. Louis followed suit and got out as well, squealing and going to grab Liam’s hand. The couple walked inside and Julia was waiting for them in the lobby. Upon seeing them, Julia smiled and opened her arms. Louis gave her a big hug and stood by as Liam did the same.

“Good morning, guys. Are you ready to see your son?” Julia asked.

“We are. Louis spent half the night crying about finally getting a baby.” Liam told Julia and Louis elbowed him.

“You should’ve spent the night sleeping, God knows you’re going to be missing out on that for the next few months.” Julia commented as the three made their way to the elevators. Julia pressed the button for the sixth floor and Louis bounced on his toes eagerly. He usually hated hospitals or doctors in general, but he couldn’t say he hated one now because his son was in one. Son. He and Liam were going to be parents.

“Well this is the maternity ward.” Julia said as the elevator doors slid open. Liam gestured for Louis to go first so he did, squeezing Liam’s hand tightly. Julia waved to the receptionist and she smiled and waved in return.

“Congratulations, boys.” The receptionist said.

“Thank you.” Louis grinned before they continued walking. The three adults walked down the hall and then stopped at a room with the door opened. Julia led them in and a nurse was gathering some things, but all Louis could focus on was the blue bundle in the little mobile crib. Louis gasped and looked up at Liam whose eyes were filled with unshed tears.

“Louis, Liam, this is your son. Harry Edward.” Julia said softly. Louis looked at her with wide eyes and Julia nodded, silently letting him know he could hold the baby. Louis and Liam walked over to the crib and peaked in it, both men losing their breath.