F*ck Reality Do You Wanna Know Me?

Okay so no one gave me this prompt but I really wanted to write this. It's about Louis and Liam meeting/interacting for the first time. It's kinda nice. It's not edited, so there are probably mistakes. sorry. x

Also, the song in the multimedia is what inspired this one shot, so you should def listen to it before/while/after you read! love you all! x (the song is called Child's Play by SZA)

F*ck Reality, Do You Wanna Know Me?

Louis wasn't much of a partier, he really wasn't. He usually didn't like being surrounded by drunk and/or high teenagers while music pounded through speakers. He usually hated watching people be all over each other on couches in a crowded room. Normally, this wasn't Louis' scene. But this wasn't just any normal time. Louis wishes it was, however.

He had broken up with his boyfriend who meant the actual world to him. They had dated for a few years and Louis had caught him cheating. It was so painful and so sad but Louis had to break up with him. He didn't want to be known as that boy, the one that stuck with their unfaithful boyfriend. He didn't want to seem pathetic and he didn't want to embarrass himself. That had been a few months ago, and Louis was slowly adjusting to the single life.

Louis wished that things had been different. His ex-boyfriend was his world and that all just ended. Louis was so sure of him, sure that they would have this wonderful future with the beautiful love they shared. It was hard to think about, but as Louis walked into the house smelling of weed and booze he couldn't help but reminisce.

As Louis walked further into the house he only grimaced more. There was already a couple going at it on the floor and someone passed out near the stairs. He was only there to get his mind off things. He really didn't have any other reason to be there. Louis walked into the kitchen looking for the host of the party. Louis spotted him, giving Stan a weak smile. Stan beamed and walked over to plant a sloppy kiss on Louis' cheek. Louis tried to ignore the smell of alcohol in Stan's breath.

"Lou, so glad you're here." Stan grinned, resting his head on Louis' shoulder. He always did get affectionate when he was drink.

"That's good, Stanley. May I ask how much you've had to drink?" Louis said fondly. Stan hiccupped and held up his cup.

"Just a few of these." Stan replied. Someone scoffed in the kitchen.

"Bullshit, he's had more than a few." They said and Louis chuckled.

"Alright, love, why don't we slow down a bit?" Louis asked. Stan grabbed the front of Louis' shirt and moved his head to talk in Louis' ear.

"How about you and me go upstairs? I've got some stuff." Stan whispered, his lips meeting Louis' jaw when he was done talking. Louis hummed and patted Stan's back.

"People are going to assume things." Louis commented. Stan shrugged and slipped something in Louis' back pocket, squeezing his bum.

"Let them assume, I just need to have fuuuuuun." Stan whined slightly. Louis grinned and shook his head.

"Seems to me that you're already having fun." Louis responded.

"Loueh." Stan complained, stomping his foot on the ground like a child who didn't get their way.

"Alright, yeah, I need to loosen up a bit." Louis agreed. Stan pulled back to wiggle his eyebrows at Louis. Louis scoffed and shoved Stan's shoulder, making him stumble slightly. Once Stan was stable he grabbed Louis' hand and the two boys started walking up the stairs.

"Sometimes I think you're the gay one, babe." Louis stated as they reached the top of the stairs. Stan grabbed Louis' face and pecked his lips, winking when he pulled away.