Surprise Attack

I run into the other room with Elias right behind me. He closes and locks the door that connects the two rooms. I can hear men yelling in the other room.

"Who are they?" I ask Elias desperately.

"I think they're people who work for Drake.'' Elias says quickly.

I immediately shift to a dragon. Elias tries blocking the door with furniture, but fails. Within seconds, six buff men bust down the down the door.

Stern looks cover their hard faces, but the expression changes to confusion when they see me.

One man completely ignores the fact that there is a dragon in the room and says, ''Where are they?''

''I don't know what you're talking about, but they aren't here.'' I growl back.

He seemed surprised. It's not everyday you see a talking dragon.

''You... you're lying. Tell us where they are or we'll make you tell us!'' He says angrily.

I growl deeply as a warning. The growl is so deep that I feel my chest scales vibrate.

Suddenly, the men advance. I quickly grab a wooden chair from the nearby dinning table, and hit the man closest to me. The man falls to the ground in pain. I look around for Elias, but two men instantly pin me down to the floor. There is a hand on the back of my neck, and a hand holding each of my arms. Thankfully, my neck is long enough to turn around towards them. I bite the hand on my neck, and it immediately release.

I hate biting, but sometimes it must be done.

I then pull my arms free from the other man's hands. Then I kick him hard in the stomach. I jump up to search for Elias. He's about ten feet away fighting with a man much larger then himself. I pick up the wooden chair again and slam it into Elias's opponent. The force knocks the breath out of him, but he doesn't falter. The distraction gives Elias enough time to make damage on him. They start fighting again while I begin to fight another man.

I kick my opponent in the legs while he tries to hit me. As his fist comes toward me, I reach out and cut him with my clawed hand. He holds his hand in pain as red starts trickling from it. Then I punch him in the jaw, and he falls dizzily to the floor.

The man who I had previously bitten wasn't even fighting anymore. He was on the other side of the room crying about catching rabies and possibly becoming a weredragon.

We continue fighting for a minute longer. Some of the exhausted men give up and drop out of the fight.

Eventually there were only two men left to fight against. Elias and I stood beside each other, and fought together as team. The other two men seemed persistent, but I could tell they were getting tired.

I suddenly heard more voices and footsteps coming from the other room.

How can there be more men?

I was tired, and I wasn't sure if I could fight much longer. The men had fought me more than they had Elias.

Then the people from the other room walked through the doorway. Four familiar faces came in with surprised looks on their faces.

It was Alex, Reina, Westen, and Neil.