VII

Dear Personal Notebook,
Distance is not for me.

Beyoncé Knowles
Portland, Oregon
It's been about three weeks since my identity was released to every single social media platform there was and surprisingly, everything was going pretty well. Both of us received an overwhelmingly positive response and it seemed to bring the two of us closer. Besides her music, Megan never went public with her love life and I was definitely honored to be a part of something that she publicly addressed instead of just ignoring as most public figures did. Her team came to visit me a few hours before I was discharged from the hospital to teach me all the ins and outs of addressing and not addressing the media. This entire situation was something I'd never been placed in before and it made me happy to be surrounded by so much positive energy.

Now, for the first time in the last six months, Meg and I were in two different places for work and it was surely taking a toll on me. I missed waking up next to her, I missed her constantly annoying me and I missed her rambling about whatever anime she was trying to 'put me on' to. She was off in Hawaii for a show and I was in Portland to showcase a few pieces for my line. The time difference was small, a mere two hours yet it was enough for us to realize that there were indeed thousands of miles between us. 

I tried to keep my phone at a distance to avoid distractions though, I had to keep it on because I was waiting on a call from Megan but the constant buzzing of my Instagram mentions captivated me more than my work did. Knowing it was time for a break anyway, I opened my phone curious as to why @beyonce was trending on my end.

theestallion: wishing @beyonce was here

I smirked at the very revealing picture my girlfriend decided to post of herself. I undoubtedly knew what she wanted but if she can play games, so could I.

beyonce: wishing @theestallion was here

It took Megan all of five minutes to Facetime me, proving that she was a tiny bit more eager than I thought.

"Hello Megan," I smiled answering the call on the third ring.

"Hello, Beyoncé. What are you doing?" She asked, her voice deeper than normal, indicating her sexual arousal.

"Minding my business. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get off."

"You having a hard time?" I asked getting into bed and propping my phone against a pillow.

"Unfortunately."

"Let me watch you."

"Really?" The initial shock in her face only lasted for a few seconds before her look turned smug.

"Yeah, let me watch you make yourself cum."

Dear Personal Notebook,
Distance is not for me

Megan Pete
Portland, Oregon
Beyoncé and I were two days into our work-related distance and we had two more to go but the two thousand five hundred ninety-three miles was killing me, so I moved all my meeting back and booked a one-way flight to Portland. I hated to leave Bey alone especially given her recent hospitalization as a result, I was here to visit, to make sure she knew all her hard work wasn't going unnoticed and to show her I missed her. It was surprisingly easy to get a key from the concierge at the front desk which I was extremely grateful for since I was already running a bit behind schedule due to my slightly delayed Uber ride.

It seemed to take forever to ride the elevator from the first floor all the way up to the twenty-eighth, where the suites were located. After struggling to effectively slide the key in and out the card reader, I was finally able to open the door and I began to lay a trail of rose petals in the direction of her bathroom.

Her room was surprisingly neat to say her door always wore a do not disturb sign which made me wonder if I was messy one in our relationship. After quickly ordering a bottle of Chateau Lafite and two glasses, I went into the bathroom and ran water for a bath adding on Beyoncé's favorite lavender-scented bubble bath. By the time I got everything in order, Bey was already fifteen minutes into being on her way back to the hotel. So I stripped down to nothing and put a hotel robe on. Within seconds I heard the lock on the door click and Beyoncé walked in with a folder of designs in hand.

"Oh my gosh, Megan!" She dropped everything and ran towards me at full speed. 

"I missed you," she smiled tightly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too." She pulled away slightly and placed several soft kisses on my lips. "You stressed out baby?"

"A little."

"Come on, I have something to help you relax." I took her hand and led her into the bathroom. She smiled at me before turning around and letting me unzip her dress that we both knew she could do herself. I dropped my robe and got into the hot water while Beyoncé carefully slipped out of her extremely tight dress. I stared at her matching lace bralette and thong and imagined myself promptly ripping them off.

"Not these, they're my expensive pair."

"So?" She just chuckled and shook her head before getting rid of what was left of her clothes and stepping into the bathtub, cautiously taking a glass of wine before leaning her body against mine.

"You don't know how much I needed this."

"I know you need to relax and take more time for yourself," I whispered running my fingertips up and down her outer thighs. We talked for a while about worked and the little things that we'd missed from being so far apart before everything fell into a comfortable silence.

"Do you want children?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant Megan?"

"Trust me, if I could, I would." 

"Of course I want children. I would love to have a little girl running around here with my attitude. Are you thinking about that?"

"Yeah, I talked to my mom about it and she said it's just my twenty-three-year-old body craving something I probably shouldn't have but after thinking about it... I don't know, I've never wanted to have kids with anyone besides you."

"I want to be married first."

"Duh, I don't think about having a child with you then leaving you. I think Beyoncé Pete is so sexy."

"What makes you think I'll take your last name and completely drop mine?"

"Fine, Beyoncé Knowles-Pete."

"Why can't you be Megan Pete-Knowles?"

"Because I'm the top here."

"Whatever."
____
Excuse any mistakes!