Chapter 15. Unexpected person

Art not mine -w-

~Violet's (Agent 8's) pov~

  "Splatfest was amazing!" I exclaimed as I pounced on my bed, it was tiring afterwards. We all made it to queens because all women are queens! Marlee told me to say that because she is such a cute dork.

      "I had an amazing time...." Marlee comes in and just lays on my bed. I was a bit shocked that she was in my room? But she as her own room? Marlee then moved closer to me on my bed and laid on my stomach.

   "Oh cod your so warm!" I said as I felt her forehead and brushed her tentacles out of her face. She just hugged me and I couldn't move. I soon noticed she feel asleep, I didn't want to wake her up so I just hugged her back.

    "Good night then..." I said before drifting to sleep. It felt to weird, or was it just me that was warm? 

~in the morning~

I woke up as I was cuddling with Marlee last night, my face slowly turns pink as I look at her. She just smiles and continues to cuddle me.

   "I never knew you were so warm and fluffy...I'm cold..." She muttered. I just blushed and then checked her forehead again. Holy shit she is burning up!!!

      "Marlee you're sick!!" I shouted. She then just kept holding me, I couldn't move and I didn't want to hurt her as she was in this kind of state.

   "Marlee...." I growled and then as I did she just feel asleep again and released her grip. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a thermometer and went back to my room. I checked her temperature and it was 152 Fahrenheit?!

     "Awww I think I might need to take you to the doctor..." I said as she laid there shivering and I grabbed my phone and tried to find the nearest doctor.

   "Perfect! I found someone!" I said as I lifted Marlee up, and dam was she heavy. As I Locke drew apartment I saw a girl with a black hoodie. 

        "Psst!! Come over here!" She said. I looked around and came to her this is the most stupidest  thing I'm doing!

   "I-I need help!" I asked. She then took her hoodie off and she had beautiful white eyes, with dark blue tentacles and ears and tail?

     "Your Agent 3 & Agent 8? Right?" She asked. B-But how could she now?!

   "Yes-

        "Damn it I'm in the wrong dimension, I can still help but are you two dating?" She asked and said. Different dimension? What the?! Dating?! I turned pink as I looked at her.

   "N-

     "YeS..." Marlee said deliriously, oh my cod!?!?! What the hell did she just say?!

  "Ok then, well let her take this liquid....I know this sickness....it happened in my part of time..." she said disappointed and handed me the liquid bottle.

      "Thank you so much!" I thanked her. She smiled and nodded. Why does she have ears and a tail?

   "I must go now but good luck Agent 8 & 3 also...my name...

    Is Paris!" She said as light was shining and covered my eyes. And she was gone. What a amazing person....thank you Paris...