Chapter 7. Meeting him

~Marlee's (Agent 3's) pov~

As soon as I woke up I started to text my boyfriend, the girls really wanted to meet him so we decided at Inkopolis Square we would meet at 2pm. Violet was still sleeping she seemed really tired.

    "Violet?" I whispered to her as I poked her cheek. She was still sleeping but then pulled my hand and dragged me down. My cod....

   "V-Violet you have to wake up.....today we're going to meet my boyfriend...." I tired to convince her to wake up. Soon her eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled. 

   "Three!!" She hugged me. It may have felt nice to be hugged but why to I feel gay now?

  "Can I make breakfast?" She asked. Does she actually know how to cook? Know I'm concerned about her abilities because she was able to beat me in smash and in Mario Kart.

     "I guess you could.....but what do you want to have?" I asked her to make sure we can get the ingredients.

    "I was wondering about Pancakes!" She said. Pancakes weren't my favorite but if that's what she wants then fine....

   "Well we'll have to go to the grocery store and get food and the pancake mix." I told her. She nodded and skipped along to her room and closed it.

  "Kat?" I walked into Four's room. She was on a 3DS playing but I didn't know what game it was.

     "What is it Marlee?" She sounded careless and didn't even care. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

   "Eight and I are going grocery shopping so don't open the door for-

    "Anyone...yeah yeah I get it now go..." Kat kicked me out of her room. She can be a bitch sometimes. I went to my room and changed my clothes and started to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

   "Ready Violet?" I knocked on her door as it was still locked.

  "Y-Yeah I am!" She unlocked it and can put. She had her tentacles down and had a black and white shirt with the shoes she wore yesterday.

     "Let's go!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and we walked all the way to Maki Mart.

~Hours later~

~Violet's (Agent 8's) pov~

The pancakes I cooked up were amazing I still had that taste in my mouth which was good! Kat was the one who loved it she even asked me to make her some for dinner! Marlee only had one she kinda didn't like pancakes but it was still good!

    "Amazing breakfast Violet!" Four smiled as she put her shoes on. We were going to go to Inkopolis Square so we can meet Marlee's boyfriend. My curiosity was getting stronger and stronger. What did he like? What was his favorite hobbies? Will he like me and Kat? Well as friends.

       "I'm excited Marlee! Can't wait to see your lover~" Kat teased Marlee. We soon arrived at the Square and saw a blue inkling boy that seemed to be waiting.

   "Hey Josh!" Marlee went up to him as I kinda was being a little shy and me not paying attention....I tripped and landed on Marlee's back.

     "Well this is some interesting introduction?"