Chapter 1. Such a klutz

Music is not mine

~Agent 8's pov~

I heard a new place, it was called Inkopolis Town? Marina told me about it and it seemed interesting. I waited for the train to come but as I was walking I tripped over my own feet and-

"Oof!!" I opened my eyes as I was on top of an inkling girl. Her eyes were blue and green mixed as her tentacles were green and she was wearing a visor.

"Can watch were your going clumsy!" She snapped and got up without helping me.

"Come on 3!! That's no way to behave! Don't mind her she's just in a bad mood." another girl came from behind her and she had short tentacles and they were yellow the same with her eyes.

"I-It's my fault for not paying attention.....wait did you say 3? Like Agent 3!" I asked her as I grabbed her hand.

"Why yes! I'm Agent 4!" She smiled. I looked at three and she didn't seem to be in the mood to look at me or smile.

"what's your name?" 4 asked me. I was kinda nervous at first but shook out of my thoughts.

"I'm Agent 8!" I smiled. The train came and 4 grabbed my hand and 3's hand. Three seemed to be mad at me and sat next to 4 as I was on the other side of her.

"I wonder what Inkopolis Town will be! I hope it has an arcade!" 4 started to cross her fingers. I giggled and looked back at three. Still no smile. The train stopped and it looked amazing. There was an apartment tower and it looked like the studio was up in the tower apartment. Below it was the entrance to Turf Wars. It had a sign from Inkopolis Square that bad the same sign.

"Hey everyone it's Dream stars from Inkopolis Town!" A girl with a braid and tentacle and a bun on her head smiled as she waved to the screen.

"We're back with the town news!" An octoling said but it wasn't a female octoling like Marina it was a boy? I've never seen a male octoling back then when I was under Octavio's control.

"I'm Lana!"

"And I'm Bay!" So the inkling girl is Lana and the octoling boy is Bay. Interesting names.

"This is so fresh!! Oh!! What about the specials they have! That would be so cool!!" 4 exclaimed. The three of us started to explore and there were so many octolings and inklings talking to each other and being friendly.

"Hey three is it ok if we can all live together! Don't be a party pooper!! Have some fun!" 4 begged. She literally hinted me to beg as well so I joined in.

"Please three! Ah-" when I was begging I lost my balance and landed on top of Three. She just groaned and looked at me.

"Fiinnnee.....and you really are a klutz!! Jeez clumsy....alright we'll live together..." she complained and helped me. Finally some respect!!

"Let's try to find a apartment complex!" 4 grabbed our hands and started to skip. We walked to one that was huge. It was a big white building with about 5 floors. It seemed really big.

"So what's your name 8?" 4 asked me. I tried to think but I have no clue what my name was back then, it just didn't ring a bell.

"Well my name is Kat!!" She smiled at me. 4 seems to love to smile, I don't blame her I do to!

"Three-" I silenced her as she was trying to get an apartment. I say money come out of her pocket and she had a lot.

"Here is your key! Remember to pay every month!" An inkling girl gave Three the keys and we walked to the elevator.

"So Three What's your name?" I asked her. It was silence for a few seconds and she opened her mouth.

"Marlee....." She said. Oh my cod!! That's such a cute name!!

"Oh!! I got a name for you! Even though it would be confusing....eight! You're name is Violet!" 4 told me. Wait...If my name is Violet....what about my ink color?! It's pink?!