Chapter 12. Feelings for you

Art not mine

~Marlee's (Agent 3's) pov~

  "It's ok Violet it's in the past..." I laid down on her bed. She was so shaken up as tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

      "Y-Yeah I-it is......Thank you for comforting me..." she thanked me. She then started to hug me as we were laying down. I'm only doing this to make her comfortable, because of her nightmare. Maybe her fear was losing me?

~in the morning~

I woke up with me almost on top of Violet but I just had my arm around her. Cod why is she so peaceful?! I slowly tried to take my arm away from her but she grabbed it and started to hug my arm.

   "Eight you gotta wake up...." I whispered to her. She twitched a little and opened her eyes. She started to blush a bit but then we got off her bed.

      "I-I'm sorry about that....I thought it was my green squid plush that looked like you..." She told me as she tried to look for it.

  "It's fine Eight really you should get dressed, why don't we do something today? Kat probably wants to spend more time with Amaris anyways." I suggested to her. She nodded as I left her room and went to my mine.

~Violet's (Agent 8's) pov~

  "OH MY COD OH MY COD!!! DON'T TELL THAT JUST REALLY HAPPENED!!" I screamed into my squid pillow and started to grow pink blush. I can't like her....I mean I really do care for her and she cares for me and I....I honestly don't know how I feel....

      "What kind of feelings am I experiencing?" I asked myself as I undressed myself and started to put some cloths on. Maybe it will go away! I just feel a bit warm! Maybe I'm coming down with a fever or just a cold!

   "Have fun on your date with Marie!" I heard Marlee shout at Kat. Ever since Four saw Marie again she wants to spend more and more time with her. Maybe about Agent stuff or maybe because Marie helped her with the Mission on saving the great Zapfish.

      "I'm done!" I told Marlee as I faked a smile. I'm so confused with this type of warm feeling in me is it just me catching something or is it just normal? We walked out of the apartment but then went to the train station.

   "Excited? Probably not we've been to Inkopolis Square." Marlee chuckled. I laughed along with her.

      "I like Inkopolis Square either way! I always like to visit old places! Where I can remember everything that happened....like how we met in the Deep Sea Metro...."