Chapter 3. Dork!

~Violet's (Agent 8's) pov~

  "Gah!" I tripped again falling down to Agent 3's legs making her fall.

    "Dam Violet you are a clumsy ass...." Marlee got up and helped me.

  "W-What did you need me for?" I tried not to look at her. I felt so embarrassed already, even though we're Agents it's embarrassing when you have a Agent that is so focused and serious.

     "I need help getting my stuff from Inkopolis Square. Can you help?" She asked me. I nodded my head as I went to my room and put my shoes on.

   "While you two gays are gone I'm gonna be making some sushi!" Kat said as she grabbed a chop board.

    "Also before you go can you get some groceries! We don't have some things we need for it." 4 asked. Marlee rolled her eyes and just nodded, we walked out of the apartment locking the door then going down the stairs.

   "Remember! Marine is the dream!" I heard as we walked out of Inkopolis Town. I'm guessing that's there catch line. So Lana and Bay? I've never seen a male octoling before....cool! I spaced out and tried over something landing on Marlee's back.

     "Ok Clumsy can you not!" Marlee got up and she was pissed. I don't understand why I'm this clumsy I'm lucky that I didn't mess up during the attack on TarTar.

   "I-I'm sorry 3...." I apologized and sat next to her and looked out the window. 

   "Hehe no need to apologize just pay more attention..." Marlee warned me as I continued to day dream. Inkopolis Town is very interesting! I wonder when I Splatfest will com. Marina told me about it but the last one ended before I had a chance to play!

     "Violet Let's go!" Marlee nudged me and I got up with her. We walked to another apartment complex and she had the key to the door. She opened it and oh my cod...

   "You're such a dork!!" I squealed. She just gave a cute adorable face looking away in embarrassment. She had posters of anime? I think, and she had plushies and so many other things!

       "S-shut up...." she grabbed a box and started to pack posters and some plushies. I looked at the Tv with a Nintendo switch? She then quickly grabbed it like she was gonna forget it.

   "I'm proud to say that I love this apartment room and that you're a Dork!"