Jellal

Family Love

20 years later as the most famous generations of Fairy Tail are all now married with kids, You and Jellal have 3 kids.

"Welcome back Mr. And Mrs. Fernandes." Laka Dreyar says as we walk into the guild, Laka was the firstborn out of all of the kids, and most definitely a shock as none of us were aware of the relationship between Laxus and Mira.

"You're Home!" our two kids yell running from the kids of Natsu and Lucy, and Gray and Juvia.

Our firstborn Hikari jumping in my arms followed by Blaine jumping in Jellal's. Lucy walks over to us holding my 1-year-old, Rui as he smiles happily at the sight of his parents.

"Blaine what the hell, why are you a beanstalk now?" I ask my 12-year-old. "I grew 3 inches," he says happily jumping in my arms. Jellal happily takes Rui and in a matter of seconds Hikari and Blaine are dashing off to the other kids.

"Kids I swear," I mutter making Jellal smile. "So where are the newlyweds?" I ask Lucy. "Wendy and Romeo went on a job two days ago," Lucy says making me frown. "We didn't get to give them their gift yet." I pout.

"Hey, Master do you know when they're supposed to get back?" I call out. Laxus emerges from his office. "In a week or so," he says calmly despite his 3-year-old Lily tugging on his hair. "Okay," I say trying not to giggle at the little girl.

"What do you think Rui, should we get something to eat?" I ask my blue-haired baby. "Come on," I say kissing my husband. We sit down to be bombarded by Hikari and Toph, Gray and Juvia's firstborn jumping on the bar as they fight.

I definitely understand how they felt when we'd do it when we were kids, Cana and I were heavy Rivals, similar to Blaine and Arukoro, Cana's son. I swear each and every one of us had a rival to better us along the way and it seems everyone's kids do the same.

"What did we say about fighting in the guildhall!" I yell as both Toph and Hikari you'll out their water magic, Hikari inherited my dragon slayer magic, which almost instantly made her and Toph rivals as they have similar magic.

They quickly run out the guild making me sigh. "Parenting is hard work," I mutter laying my head on Jellal's shoulder. "Mmhm," he says back. Rui crawls across the bar, falling off, Laka catching him at the last second.

Both Jellal and I let out a relieved sigh. Laka giggles as Rui starts to laugh as well. The 17-year-old sits Rui back on the bar, him quickly crawling to me. I sit him on my lap as Mira brings over Jellal and I's usual. "Hey, Mirs," I say with a smile. "Hey, Laka can you switch out the keg?" she asks her daughter making her pout.

"She's so responsible," I say making Mirajane smile. "Mmhmm, " Mira whispers.

-Later-

Jellal and I are walking hand and hand with our kids on either side of us, Rui perched in my arms.

Jellal quickly unlocks our front door, our kids running in, they've been staying with Natsu and Lucy for the past month, so they were excited to get back.

I quickly put Rui down for bed before walking back to the family room, seeing Jellal sitting on the loveseat. I walk over and wrap my arms around him as he pulls me into his lap. "I missed this, " he mutters. "Mmhm, it's nice to not have something trying to kill you every few seconds," I say with a sigh.

The S-Class mission we went on was rough, there was more than a few times I was scared one or none of us would be going home.

"I don't think we can do that again." He says. "Yeah, let's stick to easy quests, we should start bringing Hikari on some," I say lightly.

Our 14-year-old runs out and jumps over the couch excitedly, Blaine following suit.

"How's your training going Hikari?" I ask. "I think I finally got ahold of Water Dragon Scalding First," Hikari says happily. "Not far, I still can't do most of Dad's magic," Blaine says with a pout. "You know you can do something else," Jellal says tiredly. "But yours is so cool." he pouts.

"If you can't get hang if it try something else, you know anyone in the guild would try to teach you," I say.

"Hikari tomorrow morning we will head to the lake, ok," I say. "Mmhm." she hums. "So get to bed, both of you," I say making them frown. "Fine," they grumble before heading to their rooms.

"I love you." Jellal whispers. "I love you too," I say back before we head back to our room for the first time in a month.

Man did time fly back before we knew it Hikari turned 18 and became an S-Class mage, as well as fall in love with Toph, was that a shocker. Blaine apprenticed under Freed, and became an S-Class mage at 22 and fell for Sting Eucliffe's daughter, Our little boy Rui became an S-Class wizard at 15, and a master user of Heavenly Body Magic, married Lily Dreyar.

I Miss You Jellal, I hope to come and see you soon, along with Masters Makarov and Laxus, Natsu, Macao, Wakaba, and so so many more.... Happy 91st birthday, I know you're up celebrating with Erza, I bet you missed her, she died too soon, The Kids, grandkids and I miss you.