Gajeel

Just Friends

Another Gaj shocker.... lol anyways imagine you and Gajeel are friends (with benefits ;) You want to make it something more, but you don't think Gajeel does.

"Hey," I whisper to my sleeping best friend laying next to me. "Just let yourself out," he grumbles bringing an unimaginable pain to my chest, it's not great being in love with your best friend, even worse if you are having sex with no strings attached.

I quickly get up and get dressed I take one more look at the half-naked dragon slayer before walking out of his room.

"You should tell him." Panther lily says as he sips his coffee. "I can't," I reply before leaving their house and walking down to mine, I live in the Fairy Hills Dorms like the rest of the girls in my guild, not exactly looking forward to going up the stairs as Erza will be asking where I've been, the only ones who know are Levy and Lily.

"Where Have You Been Y/N! I was worried about you." Erza says sipping her tea. "Why are you in my house Erza," I say sighing, I throw my shoulder bag on the floor before joining Erza at my table.

"I have to keep an eye on you, seems like no one beside Levy does it, she always has that disapproving look in her eye when you come home late, then she goes into your apartment and you start fighting.

Just like on queue Levy waltzes through my door, not even paying attention to the Fairy Queen.

"Stop sleeping with Gajeel! He's only going to hurt you!" Levy expresses before shutting her mouth noticing the flustered Erza.

"Ugh," Erza says uncomfortably. "Thanks, Lev," I say tilting back my chair. "Sorry, but it doesn't matter, you need to listen to me." She says walking over to us.

"Levy-" she cuts me off. "No N/N you come home crying on my lap every night you do this, he clearly doesn't care about you!" She says. "You don't understand," I say shamefully. "Then explain!" She yells.

"I love him and it's wrong I know that, every time I end it he'll smirk at me and the cycle continues it's like a trap and I can't stop he's addictive," I say hugging my knees.

"We didn't even talk after, he fell asleep, I said 'Gajeel' and he said, 'let yourself out.' "He's breaking me and he doesn't even realize.

Levy sighs before sitting on my couch I crawl over and begin my nightly routine, yet with both Erza and Levy comforting me through the night.

Gajeel's P.O.V

My heart pounding in my chest as she leaves my bed, I want so badly to pull her back in and cuddle her, I want to talk about our day and fall asleep to each other voice, wake up in the morning feeling loved, but I just push her away.

I hear Lily walk into my room.

"You're pathetic." He says before heading off to his room. He's right, I am.

Morning

Sudden loud aggressive knocks awake me making me trail to my door half dressed.

I swing open the door revealing a very posse Erza and tired Levy.

Suddenly Erza launches at my gut sending me back towards my wall with a large thud.

"What the hell!" I yell. "Shrimp what's wrong with the redhead." I GROAN painfully. "YOU! You're the problem how dare you hurt her!" Erza yells sending another bone breaking kick towards me.

"Hurt Who!?" I yell.

"Y/N you Piece of Trash!" Erza yells.

"What's wrong with Y/N?" I ask concerned.

"She loves you and you use her!" Erza yells making my eyes go wide and my cheeks red.

"Erza!" Y/N yells from behind her. "What do you not get by, "I'll handle it!" Y/N Yells flustered. "You obviously won't," Erza says folding her arms. "I have to agree with her N/N," Levy says.

"Get out!" She yells pointing towards the door of my house.

"Y/-" Erza goes to say, but Y/N interrupts her. "No, just.....just leave." They soon trail out the door leaving Y/N and me alone.

"I'm sorry ab-" I interrupt her words bringing her sweet lips to mine, not in the normal lustful way, but lovingly and sweet.

"I love you"