Freed

L/O (Dead Loved One, I'm sorry if this upsets you, but here we go)

Truth Be Told I Miss You

"Y/N!" someone yells before all I see is darkness.

I fell light, lifted, empty...

"Y/N." I hear behind me. "L-L-L/O." I stutter turning around to see them, but they're dead. "Am I dead?" I ask scaredly. "No, not yet, but that's your choice whether you want or not," they say turning me around, I see when I was 17, deeply and utterly in love with Freed.

"Come on do you have to go?" I ask. "Yes, Laxus needs the help, I'll be back in a month, I promise," he says kissing my head.

The screen fades before panning to our proposal.

"Y/N, will you be my wife?" He asks tearfully. Before I can comprehend the question my body moves on its own as I wrap my arms around Freed's neck tackling him, his back on the ground as I kiss him. "Yes." I cry out happily separating our lips.

The screen flickers to our wedding day

"I Freed Justine promise to love you, till the ends of time," Freed says making my eyes tear up. "I Y/N L/N promise to love you till the ends of time," I repeat before Master beckons us to seal the vows with a kiss. "Woooo!" our friends cheer as we connect for the first time as husband and wife.

I hold back salty tears as the screen goes to when I found out I was pregnant with Freya, a practical carbon copy of Freed. It soon switches to the birth and finally, the fight that ended us.

"What do you mean! Freed yo have other responsibilities! To me to your daughter!" I yell as tears stream down my face. "I owe Laxus my life! You knew when we started dating he'd come first!" he screams back. "Your daughter was in the hospital and you left me!" I shout, my voice breaking at the end. "What happened to us," he says angerly. "You, get out," I say making his eyes snap to mine, checking if I'm serious. "Get out!" I shout pushing him back.

"Why are you showing me this," I say bitterly. "Because N/N, you need to evaluate your life to decide if you want to go back, to your ever aspect even the ones you regret," they say. "I don't regret throwing him out that night," I say truthfully. "I know, but you regret not letting him back in, you regret wanting a divorce and most of all you regret following through with it," they say making me choke on my tears.

"I, I want to go back," I say painfully. "Okay, " she whispers before fading into nothing.

I choke on air as I shoot up, I'm in the infirmary. Freed's sitting on the chair next to the bed, he looks like he's.....been crying.
I look down to see my body covered in badges, someone stabbed me I remember now.

I painfully sit up shuffling to the side of the bed swinging my kegs over the side. "Freed," I say grabbing his hands. He slowly stirs awake. "What are you doing, you should be laying down," he says worriedly standing up. "Freed," I say pulling his neck down forcing his lips against mine, for the first time in a year.

He moans in surprise before pulling away, "Y/N did you lose your memory?" he asks nervously. "No, Just writing my wrongs," I whisper. "Truth be told, I never stopped loving you," I whisper making his eyes glisten. "Really?" he asks. "Really Freed, im so sorry," I say reconnecting our lips.