Laxus Smut

Long Awaited

Imagine you and Laxus were always friends, he and you instantly clicked after you came to the guild after your dragon left you. You were on a quest for the Magic Council when the S-Class test cane around, already being an S-Classer you weren't worried about missing out. You were shocked to find out what happened, you sunk into a depression, you didn't leave the office, you were just dull.

I sigh looking up at the ceiling as time passes on, or maybe it doesn't I wouldn't know.

"Y/N, eat please," Bisca says sitting on the edge of the bed I'm sleeping on. "Why should I, what do I have to live for, I didn't even get to tell Laxus that I loved him, now he's gone, gone Bisca, you're with the one you love, just leave me alone," I say letting tears slip down my face.

She sighs sitting the food down before leaving me be.

I hear the yells of Romeo and some asshat of a guild trying to pry money from us when suddenly I hear the door kick open.

"We're home!" I hear the all too familiar voices yell.

I get up and run as my weak and fragile body clings to the railing. I gasp as I look upon Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Laxus and many more of my lost comrades. I watch as Laxus looks up to me and frowns at my fragile state.

"Oh my god," I say smiling, the guild members look at me in shock as I haven't smiled in seven years. "You're home," I say breaking into happy tears. I hear the railing break and I'm hurled down before I can realize what happens I'm in the arms of Laxus. "God Twerp, what happened to your reaction speed." I cry more hugging Laxus, he hugs back and just holds me.

-A little later-

I finally calm down as I'm in Laxus's arms now. I look up and see him staring at me, I quickly blush looking sway and climb out of his lap sitting on my bed.

"What happened to you." He asks. "shouldn't I be asking that to you." I say, despite it already being explained. "Stop avoiding, you're pale and your eyes are just dull," Laxus says. "You should've seen it before you all showed up," Bisca says bringing me my dinner. "Eat it." She says before picking up the cold untouched lunch.

"You haven't been eating." He says angrily. I shake my head sitting the food next to me. "W- When you left, I got back and when I heard the news, I went numb," I explain. "What." He says worriedly.  "But you're back now," I say smiling. "Oh, is that why all the guild looked at you like crazy when you smiled," he says, I nod in agreement.

"Eat." He says grumbling. I grab my food and finally enjoy a meal, instead of eating to survive.

-Later-

Laxus Yawns leaning back into the chair.

"You wouldn't think being asleep for 7 years and I'd still be tired." He says making me laugh. "Laxus I have something to tell you." I say nervously. "yeah Twerp." He responded half-lidded.

"I love you. "

His eyes go wide in shock along with the rest of his face.

Before I can do anything else I'm hastily pushed on the bed and I feel his lips on mine.

I moan in the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

"L-Laxus" I stutter as he pulls away.

"I've been waiting 15 years for you to say those words, you had to wait for another 7, I don't want to wait anymore." Laxus states.

I put my hand on his cheek before pulling our lips together once more.

I shimmy off his long and heavy coat, breaking off our kiss when he pulls off my shirt.

This time our lips mold even lustier as I tangle my hands into his hair.

I feel his electrical current run through my body, only adding to the pleasure.

I break off our kiss again to pull off his shirt.

His lips attached to my neck, nibbling most defiantly leaving hickies all around.

He rips off my bra making me groan, but he chuckles disguarding the riped material.

His lips leave my neck and start or nibble and lick at my breast.

I moan softly as he kneads them, running his thumbs over my nibbles, I arch my back into his hands.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers gently as he kisses down to my pelvis before slowly pulling my now damp panties down and on the floor.

"L-Laxus." I stutter as he sticks his tongue against my clit, just lightly moving it, teasing me.

I try to close my legs, but he just holds them open as he starts to suck on my clit.

I moan out arching my back, I tangle my hands in laxus's hair as he starts to eat me out, plunging his tongue deep inside me.

"Ah!" I Moan out as he brings me closer and closer to my climax.

He stops making me whine as he stands up.

He starts unbuckling his pants pulling them off, as well as his boxers.

Damn, he's huge.

He chuckles at my worried expression before he kisses my forehead lovingly.

"I haven't had sex in like 7 years go easy," I say making him laugh.

He gently caresses my thighs as my body slowly swallows his cock.

I wince as he bottoms out.

Letting my body get accustomed to him, he passionately kisses me, fighting for dominance, which I 'let' him win.

His tongue explores my wet cavern as my body slowly adjusts to him.

After a few minutes, I roll my hips letting him now to move.

He slowly starts thrusting in and out of me making me moan.

"Faster Laxus," I beg.

He speeds up going even deeper, making moan and grasp at his back.

I let my nails break his skin as he pounds into me.

Lost in the pleasure, I beg and pleaded for, 'faster' and 'harder' as he hooks my leg above his shoulder.

This time he pushed into me and strikes my bundle of nerves, sending me into my orgasm.

"LAXUS!" I cry out in pleasure as he thrusts through my orgasm.

"Y/N." He groans loudly burying his seed inside of me.

I giggle as he pulls out and lays beside me.

I cuddle close up to him, sighing contently.

-The next morning-

"Laxus," I say tired shaking him.

"What." He groans. "My legs hurt too much, I can't get up," I complain.

He starts snickering so I smack him in the chest, he just pulls my naked body into his chest.

A few minutes later we get dressed and Laxus carries me down the stairs.

When we come in view of the guild, I hear cheers and boo's as they pass around jewels.

"What are we betting on?" I ask as Laxus sits me on the stool.

"Whether Laxus would be carrying you in here, or you'd be walking," Mira replies making me blush.

Laxus starts laughing, as I hide my face in his coat.