Gajeel

I'm Not Abused

Imagine you awake after a long sex-filled night, with your longtime boyfriend Gajeel. Going to the guild, people instantly start to notice the bruises and love marks on my body.

"Ow," I complain as I roll over into Gajeel's side.

"Sorry babe." He says giving my ass a tight squeeze.

"We have to go to the guild," I say with a sigh, as much as I'd love to lay in bed with Gajeel all day.

"A little longer." He groans.

"Yeah." I agree snuggling into his side.

-An Hour Later-

"Damn Y/N did I really go that hard." He says feeling my hips. "You should see your back," I say caressing the claw marks down his back. "I can feel it, but you look like you were tossed off a building." He says making me chuckle. "I think I'll opt for a long sleeve turtle neck then," I say kissing Gajeel on the cheek. "You mean the one I ripped off a few nights ago." He says sheepishly. "Gaj!" I say annoyed. "Well, I'm sorry you're too Damn sexy." He says making my face turn red.

I end up wearing the only clean piece of clothing I have left, one issue it's a tank top. I throw on a leather jacket, but it doesn't exactly hide the bruises and bites that Gajeel left.

We walk side by side to the guild like we do every morning. The guild is busy and bustling like it normally is, quite rambunctious actually, Natsu and the gang just got back from a job meaning they're rowdier than ever.

"Oh my God Y/N what happened to you!" Happy yells flying over to me. "Oh, its nothing happy it's fine don't worry about it," I say nervously.

"Look Y/N being abused!" He says pulling off my coat. "I'm not being abused!" I yell at the blue cat, folding my arm.

"Yeah Y/N what Happened to you?" Natsu asked confused. "Whoever did this to you is going down!" I cover my face out of pure embarrassment.

Suddenly it started to click in the minds of my fellow guilds mate on my red face.

"Natsu, Happy if think she is fine," Mira says slyly.

"Clearly not, she's all bruised!" Natsu and Happy Yell. "Natsu trust us she's fine," Lucy states eying Gajeel.

"Why Would She Be- OH GROSS." Natsu is Happy yell covering there ears.

I nervously fall to the floor, my face red as a tomato.

"SO YOU ABUSED HER!" Natsu yells lunging at Gajeel.

"I'm Not Abused!" I yell back making the whole guild burst out laughing.