Chapter 12

....

Once I was allowed to leave.. I got a cab to the house.

I paid the driver and walked into the house, my Grandmother looked at me from her study, she ended the call she was on and rushed to me. "What are you doing here?"

I smiled and hugged her, "I was going be discharged today.. I wanted to come home"

"Why didn't you call! I was going to come and get you later!"

I nodded and smiled, "I know but I'm here now"

She nodded and helped me to my bedroom, I got undressed, embaressingly with her help.. and then showered carefully.

My Grandmother slowly took the bandage off, the gauze and then wiped my arm clean.. I winced and bit back a cry ,I couldn't bring myself to look.

I looked at my arm, oh God...it was horrible...a lot of the skin was red, a huge cut was along my arm.. stitched together neatly.

I winced as my Grandmother put more cream on, and then the gauze.

The bandage came last.

"I'm so sorry sweetie"

I nodded and hugged her, she rocked me back and forth.. "Is Naomi okay?"

She nodded and tucked me into bed,"She's alright-"

The door flew open, and Naomi stepped in, she looked at me and relief washed over her face, "There you are! I went to the hospital to pick you up"

I smiled and sat up, my Grandmother greeted her and left closing the door behind her,"Im okay I promise"

She nodded and walked to me, she was in a emerald green skin tight dress and black heels.

She sat by me and smiled, "Are you okay?" I asked holding her hands.

"I'm perfectly fine, Im worried about you"

"I'm okay I promise"

I nodded she leant forward and kissed me softly, "I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

She pulled her shoes off and cuddled under the blanket with me.

I smiled and hugged her close, "Yes Victor, shes safe at home!'

I kissed Naomi's cheeks, "I cant stay for long" she whispered...I nodded and looked up at her, my head safely on her chest, "If you keep looking at me like that I am going to be here for a while.. and you wont be resting like you should"

I giggled and bit my lip.

"Promise?"

She smirked and nodded nipping at my ear, I squealed and kissed her slowly.

I just then realized that I only have a towel on.. I blushed and looked at her.

"Sleep my angel"

I pulled the blanket higher and closed my eyes...

When I woke up the next morning.. I was alone, I sat up and looked around the room...No Naomi..

I pouted and stood up ,I pulled on underware and a pair of black shorts and (carefully) pulled on a red shirt.

I saw a note on my vanity..

I picked it up..

'Dear Claudia..

Good morning my angel!

I'm sorry I cant be there right now, I had to head into work.

I am really sorry my angel, but I will see you later on this week!