Chapter 14

...

Today is my engagement party!

I woke up super late today..like at 11:45..but thats okay.

I showered and pulled on a black dress that stopped at my knees,I brushed my hair and tied it up,I brushed my teeth and finished up the rest.

I walked downstairs..I found my Grandmother(In a light pink dress,and black heels)and my Father(in a black pair of jeans,fancy work shoes,and a nice button down blue shirt).They were standing by the back door watching everything being set up for tonight.

I quickly had a smoothie and joined them,my Grandmother hugged me,I looked outside..there were tables being set up..black table clothes,red and black vases as the cnetre pieces and red roses.

There were about thirty of them flowing around the rose bushes,the chairs were black.

In between the tables are lights set up..like fairy lights I smiled and giggled.

I looked to my left and a DJ booth was being set up,to my right a bar is being set up..near that I saw the things needed for the catering.

I looked at my Grandmother.

"Thank you gran"

I hugged her,I turned to my Father and hugged him "Thank you dad"

He hugged me close and kissed my forehead.

"Pleasure sweetie pie"

I looked around for Titan I didnt see him or Zeus, "Wheres Titan?"

My Grandmother looked at me, "Hes running around in the front"

I nodded,I am super nervous.

My Father wrapped his arm around me and my Grandmother, "You can do this sweetie pie,your gran and I will be here the whole time"

I nodded, "Thank you"

My Grandmother led me to her bedroom..as you walk the wall farthest from you are floor to ceiling windows..in front of that is a Queen sized bed,with two marble side tables..to my left is the bathroom door and then a huge vanity..to my right is a walk in closet.

My Grandmother walked to her closet,she stepped in and walked..I walked to her bed and sat down.

"What colour would you like to wear?!"

I bit my lip, "Black or red gran!"

I laid down and breathed deeply...how amd I going to do this?

Who am I going to choose?

Am I going to chose one of them?

Or all of them?

I sat up as my Grandmother walked back to me carrying two dresses.. "I bought these for you the other day..I wanted them to be a surprise.."

She laid them down,I walked around to her and gasped.

The dress had one sleeve..the right arm made of lace..it had safety pins..along my chest that streamed down my right leg..the right leg had a high leg split,the back is open..the stitch straps boasted..Medusa medalions..I gasped and stepped back.I looked at my Grandmother she smiled and nodded,tears prickled my eyes.. "This is Versace gran"

She nodded and hugged me.

I looked at the next dress..was a black floor length dres..a slit running until mid thigh on the left side,long sleeves..I touched it..the back was open..the Gucci logo was stamped on the buckle at the back of the dress.