Chapter 15

...

My Father stepped in,wearing a beautiful black suit,and red tie..with a black shirt and black Gucci shoes.

He looked at me smiled,tears shining in his eyes,"You look beautiful"

I smiled and walked to him carefully"Thank you dad,you look awesome"

The chatter,was so loud!

My Father hugged his mom and aunt,they walked out.My Father offered his arm and smiled,I took it my Grandmother and Sarah were already walking down the hall.."Can we go a bit slow?"

He nodded,we carefully walked down the hallway,when we reached the stairs..I breathed deeply"I cant walk down these dads"

He picked me up,as if I weighed nothing and walked downstairs slowly.

I am so embarassed!

When we reached the bottom,he put me down carefully..I looked at the back yard..everyone is here already!

"Ill walk around with you while we talk to these idiots and then you can talk to the suitors"

I nodded,he offered his arm again,everyone had stopped to stare at the back door,I emerged outside with my dad,a few people clapped and whistled.

Everyone was dressed so fancy..I looked at my Father he lead me to my aunts and uncles.

"Hi Claudia"my aunt Beth said hugging me,her husband Derek hugged me.

I looked at my uncle Ben he hugged me,along with his husband Ethan.

I moved onto my other uncles and aunts..these with children..

I hugged my aunt Catherine and her husband Henry..I hugged their kids Josh and Peter.

I moved onto my unlce Mark and his wife Rena and their daughter Karrie.

I then walked to my aunt Becky and her wife Grace.

I smiled and looked at my Father he looked so proud of me,"Do I have to talk to all these people?"

My Father laughed and shook his head,my Grandmother towed me towards her friends.."Xavier,Natalia,Margret...this is my Granddaughter Claudia"

Three women turned to me they are all near my Grandmothers age..."Xavier,lovely to meet you"..a woman with blond greying hair,grey eyes...and dressed in a tight red dress and black heels said extending her hand.

I shook her hand,"Lovely to meet you"

The second woman stepped up,brown greying hair..blue pants suit and grey heels"Natalia,nice to meet you"

I shook her hand,"Lovely to meet you"

The third woman had black hair,a blue blouse and black pencil skirt and black heels.."Margret,nice to meet you"

I shook her hand,"Likewise"

My Grandmother towed me around taking me from person to person..friends of hers or my Fathers,people who worked for them,family too.

My Grandmother walked off with my Father..I looked around Emma walked to me...wow..she is dressed in a blood red pants suit,black heels.

I hugged her she smiled and kissed me softly.

"You look stunning"

"So do you"she said twirling me.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too"

I smiled at her and held her hand,we walked to the bar,my family stared..."Wine?"she asked.