Chapter 11

....

The wind felt good against my face.

I am currently in the huge oak tree in the backyard.. Titan was laying on the grass under the tree sleeping.

I smiled and rested against the tree.

"My love!"

I looked threw the leaves.. My Grandmother and.. Naomi were walking towards me.

My Grandmother was in a maroon pencil skirt and a black silk button down.. with black heels.

Naomi was in a tight black dress, and black heels.

I smiled and watched them as they stopped in front of the tree.. "How did you get up there baby?"

I giggled, "I climbed up!" I giggled she smiled and extended her arms towards me, I held her hands and slipped down, I hugged her, "Hi baby" she whispered.

"Hi baby" I whispered.

My Grandmother smiled and walked back to the house, Naomi kissed me slowly pushing me against the tree," I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

"How have you been angel?"

I moved her hair from her face, "I have been...good, and you?"

"Busy,busy, busy"

I kissed her nose, her hand slipped under my dress.. I was in a loose grey dress.

I bit my lip, she pulled my leg up and onto her hip.

"Can I do anything to help?"

Her hand held my thigh, "No..but you can spend the rest of your life with me"

I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you" she whispered kissing my cheek.

She let my leg drop back to the ground and took my face in her hands, "I love you too" I whispered.

She smiled and kissed me softly, I heard a tree branch break, I looked to my left at the seemingly, never ending forest. I heard a growl.. I pushed Naomi behind me she stiffened and tugged on my hand. I saw a black dog.. oh fuck. It looked rabid, I stepped back slightly trying to get Naomi out of the way. The dog stepped out and growled at me, I stopped staring at it.

The dog centered itself and barked, baring its teeth.

I pushed Naomi back as it lunged for me, it took me down, I raised my left arm, its teeth set out destroying my arm, I screamed and punched the dog in its side. It whined and pulled back and then tore into my destroyed arm again,"Esme!Victor!Help!"Naomi screamed.

I got my legs under the dog trying and failing to push it off me, I screamed as he held on, I kicked him as hard as I could he whined and then moved back pulling more of my skin and muscle with it.

"Esme here!!!"

The dog fell on his side and stood up, I scrambled to my feet and stood in front of Naomi.

"Victor over here!"

Titan ran to me barking, the dog growled and ran of, "Titan no!" I screamed as he took off after him, he stopped and ran to me.

Naomi grabbed me and pulled me to the house, my Father grabbed me and looked down at my arm, I screamed and he moved my arm slightly.

He picked me up and walked to the house, my Grandmother and Naomi following, my Father walked to his Porsche Cayanne and put me in the back, my Grandmother got into the passenger seat, my Father in the drivers seat, Naomi sat by me and pulled me close.