Good Morning

"Geoff?" Adela murmured as she woke up.  She kept her eyes closed, but reached out to him.  Her arm went over his waist and she smiled when she felt his hands rub her arm.

"Good morning?" Geoff asked, a playful lilt to his voice, his voice dripping with double entendre.

"Good morning," ang sagot ni Adela.  

"How are you feeling?" Geoff asked her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm so tired..." she snuggled closer to Geoff.

"Pinagod ba kita kagabi?" Geoff smirked.

Nagdilat ng isang mata si Adela.  "Napagod ako sa swimming adventure natin kahapon," she lightly pinched his side.

"Ah ganun?" he laughed.  "Kulang pa pala ang effort ko kagabi," he teased her.  His hands traveled from her arms to her side, tickling her rib cage.

"Babe!" she screamed at him dahil nakikiliti na sya.

"Babe?  Tinatawag mo na akong 'babe'?  So, tayo na ulit?"

"Mukhang na-bypass ang ligawan stage natin eh," she laughed and snuggled closer to him.  "I'm so happy."

"Me too," he kissed her forehead.  "I'm happy you're happy."

"Buti na lang naghintay pala ako sa yo," she kissed his neck.  "Pero ikaw, praktisado ka na eh," she giggled.

"Sorry, baby, tao lang," he said sincerely and hugged her.  "Pero ngayon, ikaw na lang talaga.  Wala na."

"Aba dapat lang."

"You are my love.  My only love."

"I love you," she kissed his jaw.  

"I love you," he kissed her on the lips.  He was about to deepen the kiss when he heard her stomach grumble.  "Gutom ka na?"

"We didn't have dinner last night...masyado ka kasing atat."

"It's your fault.  You can't tell me you love me, kiss me like your life depended on it, and expect me to get a grip on myself," he kissed her lips again.

"Ah, so ako pala ang may kasalanan..."

"Yes, you.  Because you, Ada, are so beautiful," he kissed her forehead.  "Adorable," he kissed the tip of her nose.  "And lovable," he kissed her on the lips.  

"You forgot irresistible," she kissed him back on the lips.

"Ikaw ba yan?  Sobrang hindi na mahiyain ang baby ko ha," he chuckled against her hair.

"Mahiyain pa rin, pero mahihiya pa ba ako sa yo?"