Office

McGonagall looked back at the little girl.

“Are you alright?” She asked sternly.

The girl nodded, her hands clenched as the tears rolled down her face.

McGonagall looked back to the class. “Class dismissed.” And then she picked up Bella and strode out of the gossip filled classroom.

McGonagall carried Belladonna all the way to Dumbledore’s office where Dumbledore was having a meeting with some of the other teachers. McGonagall coughed. Dumbledore looked to her for a second, then looked back at the teachers. Then his eyes widened and he looked back.

“Bella?” he asked. McGonagall had never seen Dumbledore so worried before.

“She’s fine,” she informed him. “Just a bit shaken up.”

“But…”

The other teacher decided it was probably time to leave.

“A boggart,” McGonagall told Dumbledore after he left.

“What?”

“A boggart.” She repeated with a stern tone.

“But-“

“It appears our new teacher isn’t very observant.”

Dumbledore’s face suddenly darkened. “Really?”

McGonagall repressed a shudder. Albus could be very scary when he wanted to be.

“Where is he?”

“I’m not sure,” she admitted. “I came straight here.”

Dumbledore’s eyes narrowed and he was about to speak when -

“Daddy?”

Dumbledore looked at his daughter and blinked, then took a step forward to take her.

Belladonna nestled her head on her father’s shoulder. Dumbledore looked at McGonagall with steely eyes. “Find him.”