Chapter Nineteen - San Diego

*One month later* 

-Niall's P.O.V-

"Thank you San Diego!" I shouted through the microphone, delighted that we got through yet another set flawlessly. The other boys yelled something else out into the crowd, but my mind was on my beautiful girlfriend waiting for me backstage. Alone, we could use the extra day here enjoying the beach sun, and then let foreign paps ruin the rest.

After everyone finished their goodbye messages, our cue was given to get off stage so everyone could be cleared out. On our way off, we were informed that we finished about ten minutes early, so I was ordered to tell some jokes to the fans, because apparently I'm the funny one.

Five minutes of pure torture later, and not just for me, I had a bright idea. "How about we get Erin to tell us some jokes?" I chuckled nervously, I know management would kick me in the arse later for this.

And just like magic she came out, her heels tapping on the floor loudly, everone's eyes came to face her.

"Hey guys!" She spoke while the entire stadium erupted in cheers, a smile broke out on her face and her cheeks turned a bright pink. Her jealous side kicking in, she placed a nice long kiss on my lips, and the crowd screamed even louder than before. Soon, my cheeks would be as pink as hers, this actually the first in a long time I've ever been nervous to be on stage. 

"Little do any of your fan sites know, I was born here! My parents, at the time two horny thirty year old's, made this big ol' mistake right here." She nodded with a fake disappointed look on her face, and everyone including me looked at her in shock. "Yes yes, right here in San Diego. And guess who's meeting them tonight..."

Her green eyes met mine, and she had a gigantic smile on her face, and reached her hand out to grab mine. Erin's never talked about any sort of family before, but I remember a situation we had a while ago that caused some tension.

"When is the last time you dusted in here?" Erin giggled, trying to wipe off the dust caked into a picture frame on my dresser. It was a family picture we all took years before I left home, huddled around the fire trying our best to keep warm. When I looked back to reply, she was walking out the door.

When I caught up to her she was half way to her apartment, so I just decided to walk along with her. As we approached her front door I finally built up the courage to ask her what was wrong.

"Hey. What happened back there? With the dusting? Did I do something to bother you?" I grabbed her hand so she knew I was serious about what was going on, but frantically she tried to get out of my grasp, so I just let her go.

"No." She managed to choke out, then ran the other way.

It wasn't until later that I realized it wasn't me that caused he to react that way, it was the picture. Erin never mentioned her family, so I never asked.

"Surprise!" She whispered in a singsong voice, grabbing my hand to calm me down, squeezing it for reassurance.

"This really is a surprise..." I mumbled to myself, plastering a fake smile in my face.

As the rest of the five minutes passed the crowd finally died down and Erin and I were told to get the hell off the stage.

"I'm sorry. I screwed everything up, I should have told you earlier and that was really stupid. I was planning on telling you after the concert but now this will be all over the sites and-" Erin went on and on, burying her head in my chest and attempted to wrap her arms around my torso. Although I knew she wasn't crying because I could feel her giggling through my shirt, so I decided not to worry about it. 

"So, he gets to meet your parents, but not me?" Harry shouted from the doorway of his dressing room, wiping a faux tear from his eye while he approached us. Erin jumped off of me, then ran after him and whispered something in his ear with a bright smile. His reaction was something along the lines of 'OH MY GOD REALLY' but unfortunately, it was inaudible due to the high pitch. 

"Permission to take Niall and Harry for the night?" Eirn called out to one of the security guards, pointing between us and the locked door. The man unlocked the door and escorted us to a large black SUV with dark tinted windows, and had a small conversation with Erin. 

Once she got in I finally asked, "Where are we going exactly?" 

"To my mom's house." she replied.

---------------

I HAVE NEWS PUCKER UP FANS 

BIG NEWS

HUGE NEWS

SAD NEWS

VERY SAD 

There are approximately five chapters left in this book! 

The ending is set up for a sequel but there is a possibility that we will just end it here, but if we get a good/bad response we will defiantly write one.. okay? 

DEDICATION GOES TO nouismd BECAUSE AMERICAN HORROR STORY IS LIFE 

Question: What's your favorite song at the moment?