Chapter Three - Is It Hot In Here?

Erin

"What, me?" I asked, brows knitting together in confusion, why me?

 "Yes you silly, I want you to come to our concert!" He whined and shook my arm around a little, even more proof that he's a five year old trapped in a twenty year olds body.

He looked at me with his big, beautiful eyes. Did I mention his eyes are blue? And beautiful?

"Well," I trailed off, "I mean I really want to come and see you, but others, not so much." I tried to explain to him, eyes drifting over towards Liam before meeting Niall's once again.

"Come on Erin! All you have to do is look at me the whole time, I promise." He grabbed my hand, and was now basically begging me. Is it hot in here? Or is it just Niall?

"I-uh-I'm not.." I sighed, "Sure why not but-" I didn't even get to finish as he excitedly pulled me out the door.

"Hold on, I have to lock the door, slow down speedy." I said as I pulled out my keys, locking front the door to the store. I may hate my job, but I care.

They all piled into a large black van with tinted windows, but I started to walk towards my flat.

"Where are you going?" I heard Niall say, "Uh, to my flat? Where else?" I laughed and kept walking.

"But you're coming to our concert!" He whined and stuck his head out the window.

"I have to get ready, don't I?" I laughed, sometimes I don't get what goes on in Niall's brain.

"Here, you know where the stadium is right?" Paul asked me as he handed me a necklace that said V.I.P.

"Yes, I know where it is. Thank you so much Paul! See you later!" I waved at him, and sped up my walking, I have a long night ahead of me.

[...]

I took one last long look at my outfit, finally satisfied. I threw on my makeup and put my phone into my back pocket. I grabbed some cash and stuffed it in my wallet, then put on the V.I.P necklace Paul had given to me. I ran my fingers through my hair before walking out of my flat and closing the door.

I used google maps to see just how far away the concert venue was, and when I realized it was seven miles, I decided I'd take a bus to get there. Walking seven miles in heels, isn't exactly my idea of fun right now.

I got to the bus just as it was pulling away and hopped on. I will admit, I'm a bit nervous going to this concert, but as Niall said, just keep my eyes on him and it will all work out. I was forced to stand on the bus, only because I gave up my seat to a pregnant woman from my building.

The bus ride was, give or take, ten minutes considering there was a sea of girls going across the street every few blocks. "Shit." I whispered to myself as I arrived, I have this V.I.P pass but I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do with it.