Chapter Five - The Morning After

*Erin's POV*

I groaned when I woke up the next morning, I had a pounding headache and I couldn't remember where I was or how I got here. I looked around the room and realized that I wasn't in my own bedroom, or my own flat for that matter. I sat up, stretching and rubbing my temples.

I looked next to me in bed to a sight that made me piss. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled, jumping up and falling out of bed. That's when I realized I was wearing my bra, my panties, and Niall's  shirt. 

"What?!" I heard Niall yell followed by a thud.

I stood up looking at him, as he rubbed his head. He was only in a pair of boxer briefs and he was stretching. Holy crap that body, oh my... Erin hush, c'mon. "Oh my god, did we...?" I asked Niall, trailing off.

"I don't think so." He said rubbing his head. I looked over in the corner and saw the dress I had been wearing, and it was ripped in half. "Niall, are you sure?" I asked looking at the dress in horror.

"I'm positive, I think i'd remember." He said sending me a cheeky wink. I walked over smacking his arm and laughing. 

"Hush it you horny bastard!" I joked. He looked me up and down and put his hand on his chin smirking. 

"That shirt looks lovely on you." He said. I giggle as I struck a weird pose, as Niall was pretending to be a photographer.

"So Erin, how about we go on that date today?" Niall asked, smiling. "We'll, as much as I hate them, I do need to go get clothes." I said looking down at my outfit I was wearing, considering people thing we're together, I don't think it's good to walk out of here in just Niall's shirt.

He walked out of the room, coming back and throwing a pair of skinny jeans at me. "Why do you have girl skinny jeans?" I asked giggling. "Oh they're Eleanor's, but she's a sweetheart, she wouldn't care." He smiled as he walked over to his dresser and put on tan shorts, a tank top and a snap back.

Why is he so freaking attractive?! "If you need to, you can use something in my bathroom." He said, as I walked towards it. I used some of the deodorant that was probably Eleanors, and a toothbrush that came with toothpaste on it. I fixed my hair slightly and walked back out.

"I'm good." I said slipping my flip flops I bring on nights out. Niall looked at me and smiled. "We'll then, lets go." He said, smiling widely. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. "We're going out!" Niall yelled as we walked out the door.

Niall led me out to a car and opens my door for me. "M'lady." He said in a posh accent, bowing. "Why thank you M'lord." I chuckled plopping into the seat as he closed the door behind me. He came around to his side and slid in, starting the car.

The radio started to play 'Fly Me To The Moon' by Frank Sinatra, as I sang along bobbing my head. Niall looked at me shocked. "How in the world do you know who Frank Sinatra is?" He asked, turning his attention back to the road. "I could ask you the same question, Quiffy." I said smiling.

He just nodded, smiling and drove us down the road. "I really hope you like food." He said, smiling. "Who doesn't?" I asked looking over at his smiling face. "You've got me there Erin." He said turning up the radio some.

*

We walked up to a nice looking restaurant that was actually two blocks away from my flat. We went in and walked up to the man at the booth, and I have no clue what that little man with the mustache is called. "Horan." Niall said, nicely as a waitress led us over to the table.

She casually smiled at Niall like he came here everyday, weird. "Can I get you two some drinks?" She politely said, and grabbed the pen that was tucked behind her ear. "Do you have any pineapple juice?" I groaned, my killer headache reminding me I drank last night.

"Um, I'm sure we can find some for you. What about you sir?" She seemed baffled by my question, same as Niall. 

"I will have the same." he said and moved his chair closer to me and winked. "Pineapple juice?" He giggled, playing with the soft ringlets that had already started taking over my hair.

"What? It always cures my hangovers!" I smacked his hand away, "Hmm, that's really weird, what if it cures other things! Like, common colds!" He said, using his hands as a visual reference.

 "Okay, why don't you get sick, and we will find out." I said sarcastically, booping his nose, yes I just booped Niall Horan's nose. Deal with it.

"Sick? Nooooo! Never! I will never get sick!" He shouted, as one fourth of the restaurant looked at us to see what was going on.

"Shut up, Horan." I smacked his arm, "You're going to get us kicked out!" he cheekily smiled, and booped my nose. "It's all good as long as I'm with you."

*

"Jeez Erin, I didn't know you could eat so much." Niall said, highly impressed. "You aren't so bad either, even though your technique is sloppy." I joked, kissing his cheek, him blushing of course. "I'm a eater It's what I do, well other than sing and be sexy." He said with a wink.

I chuckled as the two of us walked out the front door. Niall grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers. I looked over and smiled at him, as he led me back to the car opening the door. "Thank you, good sir." I said still in the posh accent. He bowed, shutting my door and laughing his way over to his side, plopping in.

"Well it's only five in the afternoon, so I suppose I should take you somewhere else." He said, sighing fakely. "We could always go to your flat and make cookies." I said as his eyes lit up and he smiled.

 "I mean, that sounds okay." He said, winking.

_______________

Hey guys! Dedication goes to leslie_tomlinson #walrus HAHAHA I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD. Shoutout to the girl who shipped Harin! Anyways, the question for this chapter is to tell us what you think Erin and Niall ate. It could be ANYTHING! Be creative! Thanks so much Pee Pee's, Love ya c: