Chapter 3~Goodbye

After America and China had made their deal, they walked back towards the other countries. America decided that it would be best to spend as much time as she could with Russia and her friends before she had to go, and then spend time with her family tonight. She didn't want to run away for the rest of her life, but she knew that if she didn't, China would hurt her family and the people she cared about, so she was going to do it anyway.

As America was walking back to Germany and Russia, Russia asked, "What'd she want?" "Nothing..." she lied. She felt guilty for lying to Russia but she had to, or else China might hurt him too (even though she likes him. Pretty much anything to "hurt" America). She looked up at him and saw that he felt worried, because she knew, that he knew she wasn't telling the truth. "What's really going on Ame?" He asked, worried about what China could've possibly said to her to make her lie and not be so cheerful. "Nothing I said! S-sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice but, really nothing." America added in a stern tone, frustrated at him for asking it again and caring too much about her. 'Nobody should have to worry about me' she thought to herself, 'I can take care of myself, even if I do get hurt sometimes...' And just like that, America felt a pair of warm lips touch hers. She knew it was Russia, and just like that, melted into the kiss. She could here her friends clapping and Japan saying, "Rusame forever!" But America knew that China was watching and had to break the kiss early. She didn't want it to end, but she knew that China was up to no good, and this was only the beginning of her troubles.

As Russia heard everyone clapping and cheering as he kissed America, he felt like their kiss would never end, no, he wanted it to never end. He loved America and felt like he can't prove it to her enough. Kissing her, makes him feel like she does realize how much he loves her. As he was melting more into the kiss, he felt America suddenly break it apart. He was confused because usually America would've held it for longer, but he didn't question it. He saw her smiling at him and then jumped into his arms. He hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "I love you Ame."

As Russia was hugging America, she could hear him whisper to her I love you Ame, so she immediately whispered back, "I love you too, Ruski." She didn't care what China thought of this because she knew that her deal was to leave tomorrow i the morning, not now. Now was her time to say goodbye, but it felt like she was saying goodbye forever.

(Time skip uwu)

As America got ready for bed, she realized how important everyone was to her, so she decided to see if Canada was still awake and go to him to say her "goodbyes". She set down her toothbrush, washed out her mouth while spitting, wiped off her face from any runaway toothpaste, and ventured off down the hall. She stopped at Canada's room, breathed in, and knocked on the door. "Yes?" She could heat from inside, "It's America, can I come in?" She asked. She waited for a response when suddenly the door opened. Right there in front of her, was her brother. "What's wring Ame? You never come to talk to me during curfew." He said, now worried about his sister. She looked at him, a tear starting to fall down her cheek, and hugged him. Tight. "Ame, seriously, what's wrong?" The Canadian said as he hugged back his sister. "I-I just wanted you to know how much I care about you and the twins..." America managed to get out. She started to cry and felt Canada hold her and then pick her up. She knew he was carrying her somewhere, but didn't quite know, her room perhaps? Probably. She felt him lay her down on her bed and tuck her in. "We all love and care about you too Ame, and don't ever forget that," Canada said, as he wiped back some of America's tears and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Ame."He whispered, walking over to her doorway to turn off the light. America managed to whisper back, "Goodnight Can..." she what her as he turned off her light and closed the door. She shifted a little bit in her bed and dosed off, thinking of her friends and family as she dreamed. Thinking of Russia. And thinking of what China said. She had her alarm set for 7:30 am, and as she was falling asleep, she whispered out loud, "Goodbye everyone." Before drifting off.

————————————————————-
Oh wowwowowowowow uwu
What will happen? Find out uwu