Chapter 2~Blackmail

China started walking over towards where America, Russia, and Germany were. She almost let out a laugh thinking about how easy this was going to be, how she was going to finally win her love and take America out of the picture. For once and for all.

As China grew closer to the crowd she yelled out, "Hey everyone!" "Hey China! Want to help us make snowmen?" America said, in that disgusting cheerful voice of hers. China hated her voice. It was always so upbeat, like she was never anything but happy 24/7. "Sure, but first, could we talk?" China said, already anticipating for America to say yes. "Sure," America replied. China then lead the two of them over to the sidewalk two doors down. She wanted to make sure that nobody would be able to hear her other than America.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" America asked, confused as why China had brought them so far away from the others. Before America could even say anything, China suddenly had this cold look on her face, like she was going to kill America. "Stay away from Russia! He's MINE!" She yelled, knowing that the others couldn't hear her. "What're you talking about- uh-oh- are you trying to say you like Russia?!" America said, confusion and jealousy running through her. "Yeah, I was hoping you'd catch on. I like your little, well, tall boyfriend, and if you don't break up with him so he can be mine, then you have it coming!" "Suppose I don't break up with him, what will you do?" America asked, the feeling of competition running through her now. Russia was her boyfriend and she loved him, she wasn't about to let some silly words make her leave him, was she? "Well I have two options for you," China continued, "You can either run away and never return or, you can sit and watch as I take everything you love and cherish away from you, starting with little Kiwi." China grimly said, a sickening smile coming across her face. America didn't know what to say. She would kill Kiwi for Russia? She would hurt her friend for someone she liked? America didn't want China to hurt anybody she loved, so she decided to do as she was told, "Ok, I'll runaway, but in return," America said, looking at China seriously, "You will not touch or harm anybody that I care about, including my friends. And you will leave my family alone." China held out her hand for America to take and simply said, "Deal." America paused and looked at her hand, remembering every experience she had with her friends and family in that one moment. Was she really going to see them for the last time today? She decided to add one more part to the deal, "And," China waited patiently for more, "I get to spend the rest of today with everybody, and then go in the morning, when nobody is awake or able to track me down." America sighed at this and waited for China's response. "Deal," She calms agreed, "Now we shake." America apologizes to her friends and family for running away in her head. She then lifted up her hand, and shakes China's. It was done. This was the last time she would see her friends and family.

———————————————————————————
Okkkkk I know I didn't write as much but that's because of school so yah. More coming later today though ;)