Chapter 12

Batman teleports to the DEO and finds  the Director and asks for how they are handling the threats when he sees someone in an armor similar to those of Frieza. Grabbing his knock out gas, he throws it near the person who grabs it before it explodes upon impact on the ground. "Whoever you are, let me tell you that your tricks are so cheap." He said to Batman. "These tricks are not cheap because do you know what they actually cost to make?" "No but I bet my wife can make one with less money." Batman got angry starts to fight the armored man with no success as he ended up on the ground with the air knocked out of him and a cracked BatSuit. Superman came in and noticed a knocked out Batman on the ground and laughed. "Bruce you need to stop attacking allies cause if that guy is a Saiyan but with a different armor, he's must be a deserter." "You've got that right Kal El." Vegeta responds smirking as Superman wonders. "How'd do you know my name?" Vegeta then went on to explain the reason when Alex rushed in. "GUYS THE WHITE HOUSE CALLED!" Barry and Kara rushed in with Goku. "What's going on. There's people raiding Area 51 and not just that Frieza and his men are at that location to!" Everyone froze before suiting up. "Cisco breach as many of our allies to Area 51 on the double!" Barry ordered as he hears Cisco yell out a 'Yes!'