Chapter 4

The Flash, Vibe and ATOM arrived to the site where the alien was killing people. "Ray get the WaveRider back to normal size then Cisco, breach as many civilians onto the ship while I provide the distraction." Flash ordered his friends who nodded before doing exactly what they're told. "Hey you 'monkey'! Why are you killing innocent people?" He asks as he vibrated through the hits the alien was giving him. "I'm looking for my daughter who is probably here and together we will help 'Lord Frieza' takeover the galaxy!" He answered this time hitting Flash. "Cisco remember that one white guy who turned gold?" Flash asks Vibe through the intercomm. "Yeah why?" "Looks like Earths 7 and 38 has a guy named 'Frieza'." Vibe upon hearing this got shocked before ATOM landed the ship on the otherside of the city where they left the civilians before heading towards the DEO.

Flash meanwhile was running from the alien who was shooting ki blasts at him. "Man I really need time for the 'Kamehameha Lightning'." Barry thought to himself. "Barry! That person he looks familiar!" A new voice said through the comms. "Kara is it really you!" He smiled as he responds. "Yes and as far as I can remember those holophotos, he looks exactly like Zor-El! Except for the hairstyle." With that Barry stopped and turned around. "Who are you?" He asks his persuer. "My name is Bar-El (Bardock and Zor-El)." "D-dad's been cloned with another alien!" Kara said with an unkown emotion. "'Fraid so Kara." Alex said consoling her sister as she was shown the DNA from the kryptonite bullets that Brainiac found as they thought was going to keep it down for a while. "I'm going out." She said before Alex stopped her. "I'm sorry but until you've been cleared by our CMO you can't leave the premises even without your suit that has been damaged to reveal parts that are going to give people 'anime nosebleeds'!" Kara shrugged in defeat before returning to the medbay to continue her Yellow Sun treatment. The Flash meanwhile was now losing speed because he started to feel light headed and was started to get beaten up until 'Vibe' arrived and breached him back to the DEO where Caitlin and the med staff where waiting. "Cisco! Before you return to help Brainiac or Ray please get Earth-7 reinforcements." Flash said to Vibe before passing out due to pain.