Chapter 5

Cisco breached into Earth-7 unkowingly inside an active gravity room whose gravity wad to much for him to bear and collapses before being grabbed by Vegeta who looked at him. "I know you can create portals so why didn't you created one while you're collapsing towards the door!" Cisco looked at him nervously. "I was looking for Son Goku and I don't have time to look for him cause I heard he's off planet which was why I came straight towards you cause my team ia having problems with a saiyan!" Vegeta immediately drops him and puts the gravity room back to normal. Cisco slowly stood up. "Thanks Vegeta and by the looks of you, you need to get your armor on." Bulma came by with a fresh set of armor since Broly's attack when she noticed Cisco. "Hey Cisco if you are planning to take Goku with you-." "He's off planet I know since I breached to the home of 'The God of Destruction' Whis told that he's not there and should probably get Vegeta instead which is why I'm here."   Bulma lets the two go promising to contact Whis once Goku's back or if things are going bad and through the extrapolator Cisco gave her, she recieves a distress call for him. Vegeta comes out of the showers with his armor on. "Let's go." He said as Cisci opens the breach for the two.