All that is wrong, will be undone

Hazel's pov

I got called down to the office a few minutes ago.

What could be wrong? Did something happen to Nico? Oh no, please don't let Nico be in trouble or worse, injured.

I walked even quicker when thinking this. Nico was injured this morning. Oh my goodness. The glass! He never took it out! Or did he? Is he bleeding? Is he dying?!?

I ran the rest of the way to the office. I open the door and see....
Dad? What is he doing here? He caused this! He fucking did this to Nico and he's standing there looking sad! The fucking nerve!

"Hazel, we are sorry to tell you but Nico was sent to the hospital for blood loss. You're father here says it was most likely a suicide attempt, but the doct-"

"He said what? He told you what?!?! He's a liar! Was it because of brown glass in his side? It was him! It was him who did this to Nico! If he dies, his blood is on your hands. You disgust me." I glare at my father.

The receptionist sat there, shocked while my "dad" looked at me, his eyes cold. I stare back, my eyes even colder. Then I smirked.

"Don't believe me 'dad'?" I did the quotation marks with my hands. "Well, I have proof. And I will show my proof to the authorities. They will take Nico away from you and Persephone and you'll both go away for a really long time. " I snarled.

I stared him down. This man did horrible things to my brother, and I will not let him get away with it. I don't even know what all he did to Nico. Nico only told me a small part of it.

This man in front of me just stood there, hatred burning in his eyes. He took a step forward, standing so close, I could smell the beer on his breath and clothing.

"Oh yeah? And what do you have? Your memory of what your fag for a brother told you? He was lying. He is messed up in his head. He is suicidal and he is very depressed. You know this." He smirked at me.

He wasn't sorry for this. He wasn't sorry about Nico being harmed. I feel hatred and anger ride in my chest. I was about to yell when a police officer came into the office. He looked at me then at my "dad".

" Are you the family of Nico? "

We nodded. I looked back at that man next to me and glared at him. He ignored me and we followed the officer out to his car.

Perephone's husband got into the front as I sat in the back. If I had laser eyes, that man would be dead a long while ago.

Nico's pov

I ran up to my mom, her long black hair blowing in the wind. She was wearing a bright blue hundreds that flowed. It was as if She was angel. She laughed as I tripped and fell. I lifted my head up from the grass and laughed with her. Her brown eyes were filled with joy. I got back up and ran back to her. Suddenly, the world around me disappeared. It shifted into a new one.

Trees sprouted up out of nowhere. Cars flew into my view. I blinked. I look behind me.

I was standing out side my old house. I glance around. I was in Italy. A loud screech filled the air. I whip around and we my mom's car get hit head on by another car. My mom's and sister, Bianca's, screams filled the air. I feel the tears pour down my face as I run towards our car. The scene shifted again.

It was dark. The air was musty and damp. The ground below me was cement. I look up at the stairs in the corner.

I'm standing in the basement, waiting for whatever my dad was going to do to me. I tremble as he stalked closer to me, an evil smirk on his face. He was undoing his belt. I whimper as he gets right in my face, his dark eyes filled with lust.

Darkness. I am now floating in the darkness. I can't feel anything. I am relieved the visions stopped. It was nice seeing my mom's face once more, but everything else was terrible.

I float for who knows how long. I don't care. This is a lot better then what my dad would do to me.

Suddenly, I hear voices. They sound pretty far away. I strain to listen to them.

"-s okay?"

" At least, that's what the doctors say. They say he's going to live, but he'll have to do physical therapy. "

"That's good. Just as long as he lives. Who did this to him?"

A pause.

"His sperm donor."

" Don't you mean his dad? "

A laugh. It wasn't a happy laugh. It was dark with no humor in it. It was a laugh that sent chills up my back.

"A dad wouldn't do this to his son. A dad doesn't call his son a  fag. That man did so many bad things to Nico, that Nico is numb to it. A dad doesn't do that to his child."

" I see your point. But why? Why would he do this to Nico? "

"I don't know. I really don't."

Who is here? Who actually is worrying about me? Hazel? Will? Well, I can't think of anybody else who would. The voices grew silent.

"Do you.... do you think he raped him?"

Oh no......

I stand in the basement, fear in my eyes. I look up at my dad who is slowly walking towards me, looking me up and down.

"Wow Nico. You look so much like Maria."

He leaned over me, his breath hitting my face. It smelt of beer. I trembled as he touched my cheek. I try to pull away but he yanked my face back. I felt his hand go onto my hip, which was bare except for my black boxers.

He leaned over and bit my neck. I held back a whimper when he did it again. My dad gently slipped his hand into my boxers as he continues down my neck.

I lurch forward, my eyes opening wide. I wince when the pain strikes my side. I sob as I leaned back into the bed, holding my side. I breath heavily.

I suddenly felt a warm hand on my arm. I look up into the worried blue eyes of Will Solace. He had tears building up in the corners of his eyes. I see Hazel on my other side, now holding my hand. She was sobbing, a small smile on her face.

I closed my eyes, letting the pain throb.

Wills pov

I hate seeing Nico like this. He just looks so sad and hurt! And I hate it!He looks so.... broken. Like a doll that was smashed into a wall. Or like a window that was hit with a baseball. It hurt my heart to see him in pain.

I want to fix him. I want to piece him back and hold him together. I want to be there by his side, and care for him. I want to make all that was wrong better.

Yay! Another chapter done! Don't worry, Nico will be fine. At least for now. *Que evil laughter* Well, that's all for now! Have a great rest of your day!