Authors Note

I am extremely sorry it has been two months since I last updated. With school work, a social life and family this is the least important thing to do right now. I am terribly sorry that I have left you without anything to read.

Don't expect me to start putting chapters out there every week or two. Most likely you will get one every month or two or more. It takes time to write something up and when all you can think of is sleep and how much homework you have to do for tomorrow you really don't feel like writing and most importantly, I can't think of anything good for you to read. If I was to just start writing it would be rushed, short, terribly written, probably not make sense and be a very boring and let down chapter.

I will try and get a chapter out in the next few weeks but no promises.

Once my exams are done in a few months, the homework calms down and I get a few days off I promise I will double the amount of time I used to put into writing and get you a chapter out every week or two like I had promised in the beginning.

I understand this is frustrating and annoying, trust me I have been there, waiting on a book you enjoy to update but it never comes. I hate it and I hate making you wait. Just school comes first for me.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry a million times sorry.

On a happier note you might have noticed I have uploaded a few prologues/first chapters to a few different books I have written. If this book isn't your cup of tea or you just want to read something else please check them out. It does mean a lot and you have no idea how happy it makes me to wake up with a notification saying I got a vote or just checking my books reads and noticing it went up, even by one it still puts a smile on my face.

Thank you and sorry about the updates and sorry that you may have thought this was a chapter. I know how annoying authors notes can be.

Sammy x