It's All A Dream

Dream World... Remember... It Is Just A Dream... Dreams Can't hurt you... Sometimes...

  Sally walked across a meadow with Smile by her side. It was so peaceful, but something was missing to this quiet place. Sally wore a solid red dress with no shoes on as she let her feet touch the cold smooth grass. Smile was a normal dog and had no shade of red, only black. He had regular teeth instead of large sharp teeth.

  Sally let her dress drag along the dirt and followed a yellow light that was moving right in front of her. She stepped in water, but ignored it. Sally was stopped when she saw her own reflection in front of her. There was another her in another world, but the problem was that they couldn't hear each other nor talk. They both touched each other's fingertip, then the ground changed into a dark red color.

  Sally turned around only to find herself surrounded by lava, fireballs falling from the dark smoky sky, and flying objects that had horns on top of their heads. Sally ran across the dark underworld and hoped this would all end.

  "Where are you going?" The devil appeared in front of Sally and pushed her down a hole.

  Sally yelled and saw fire right below her. She fell in the fire and started to burn. Water fell from the sky and Sally started to drown little by little as her small lungs were filled with water in seconds.

  "Help!" Sally screamed in her head.

  Sally started to swim, but remained in her position. Sally had no choice, but to start breathing from her nose. She started to breath and air dried up the water in her lungs.

  "But I am underwater." Sally said confusingly.

  "Think again.." A voice filled Sallys mind.

  Sally fell once more and landed in the real world.

  "Where am I?" Sally asked herself.

  Sally looked at her body and she was 7 years old again. She was back at her old house where she lived with her parents and her friends were in her backyard playing dolls.

  "Sally, would you like to go to the store with me?" Sallys uncle appeared.

  "No this isn't real." Sally backed up.

  "What's wrong Sally? You didn't tell anyone about our game did you because if you did I would need to punish you." Uncle Johnny ran towards Sally.

  "No!" Sally ran through the woods.

  Sally didn't stop until she finally knew Uncle Johnny was gone.

  "I think I lost him." She panted heavily.

  Sally was in front of a mansion that was filled with screaming and terror.

  "Jeff! Give me my game console!" A boy yelled.

  Sally walked in the mansion and saw Jeff and Ben fighting.

  "A human!" Jeff jumped and pushed Ben.

  "Hey Jeff. Hey Ben." Sally smiled.

  "She knows our name!" Ben panicked.

  "Little girl. Where did you come from?" Slender asked as he walked in.

  "My home. Uncle Johnny was chasing me." Sally explained.

  "Who's that?" Ben questioned.

  "Little girl. We don't know you. Why are you here?" Slender kneeled down.

  "You do know me. I'm Sally remember? I ran away because of Ben and came back when I was 17!" Sally cried.

  "Now now... No need for yelling. We will keep you here for now. Everyone this is Sally." Slender introduced.

  Everyone grabbed out a weapon and pointed at Sally.

  "A human!" All the creepypastas exclamied.

  Sallys life is starting all over again.

  "No... No! No! No!" Sally ran towards Slender Man room.

  She locked herself inside and hid under the covers.

  "It's a dream... wake up... wake up!" Sally cried.

  Sally knew she was trapped forever in this dark world. She won't see her kids ever again. She will never marry Masky again. No one will treat her as a sister. Sally just wants to go home.

  Sally will be forever trapped in this dark hole and start her cruel life all over again, but as a mortal now. Sally just wanted to wake up since the beginning of the dream... All the creepypastas will treat her differently now. Probably as a stranger. Or maybe as a weapon...