Coma

Wolf and Kat had just came out from school and went straight to their rooms to catch up on missing assignments. Sally was preparing lunch with Masky and Ben for everyone in the mansion.

"Where's Ivette?" Sally asked.

"She is with Nina. Jeff and Nina are going to a fancy restaurant tonight. Jeff left with Hoodie and Laughing Jack to pick out a tuxedo." Ben giggled.

"Where's Eyeless Jack? Why didn't he go?" Sally questioned.

"He's depressed. Lilly had tried to make him feel better, but E.J is just way too upset for some reason." Ben frowned.

"I will be right back." Sally put down her kitchen knife.

Sally walked upstairs and headed down to E.Js room. Sally doesn't like it when someone it the mansion is upset. Even if she is mad at that person.

"Jack open up." Sally knocked on the door.

"Go away. I have nothing to live for. DAMN I HATE BEING IMMORTAL!" Jack yelled.

"I said open up." Sally knocked once more.

"I SAID GO AWAY! I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR AND I REFUSE TO OPEN UP." Jack screamed.

"I SAID OPEN UP! I DIDNT ASK FOR AN EXPLANATION! WHEN I SAY TO DO SOMETHING POLITELY RETURN THE DAMN FAVOR! NOW STOP CRYING!" Sally knocked down the door with her foot as she scared Eyeless Jack.

Sally sat down in a chair next to Jack and calmed down.

"I apologize for my behavior. Now, why are you upset?" Sally calmly asked.

"I met this girl... Her name is Hazel. She passed away a couple days ago... She was my only best friend that I actually really liked. She gave me hugs, kisses on my cheek, and was there for me when I needed her most even if it was like 3 or 4 in the morning." Eyeless Jack took off his mask as the black stain around his eyes grew larger.

Black liquid fell from his eye socket and Jack softly wiped it away with his sleeve.

"I am so sorry. She is now at piece Jack. I am sure she is really happy where she is right now. No sicknesses, no worries, no problems, and no judgement. Hazel will watch over you Jack. You will see her again I promise." Sally hugged Jack.

"Thank you." Jack cried more.

A sudden scream came from Kats room and the sound of shattered glass. Eyeless Jack and Sally ran to their room as Jeff and Ben were behind them.

"Slender let go!" Nina yelled as she was in her new dress and Ivette helped Nina get Kat away from Slenders hand.

"Slender Man!" Ben, Jeff, and Jack jumped on Slender.

Jeff was in his brand new tuxedo that Jeff had just bought. Slender Man held all three men in his tentacles and held on to them tightly.

"Slender! Let go!" Sally jumped on Slender.

Slender Man and Sally have the same amount of power and Sally had the ability to actually knock Slender down. Inside of landing on the floor, Sally knocked Slender out the window. Kat landed on her bedroom floor gasping for air. Eyeless Jack, Ben, and Jeff ran downstairs to see if Sally and Slender were okay. Slender landed on a branch from a tree and Sally landed on the hard concrete floor.

"Sally?" Slender called out while rubbing his head.

Sally lied motionless. Sally made no noise, no movement, and no word was spoken. Slender thought it was a joke to scare him.

"Okay Sally you can stop now." Slender commanded.

Sally was bleeding from her nose since Slender accidently hit her.