First Day, First Fight

"You kids ready!" Sally yelled from the top of her lungs.

  Wolf and Kat came rushing down the stairs and almost knocked some things down.

  "Turn into your illusion forms and get in the car." Sally hugged Wolf and Kat.

  Wolf and Kat were really beautiful kids when they looked like regular humans. Wolf had hazel eyes with blue rings around them and slightly over grown light brown hair. Kat had green eyes with dark green rings around them and she had long curly light brown hair. Wolf got his genes from his dad and Kat got her genes from Sally.

  "Dork!" Kat fell as Wolf pushed her.

  "Jerk!" Wolf laughed and ran.

  Kat laughed and ran to the car. They both got in the car and put on their seatbelts. Masky got in the driver seat as Sally got in the passenger seat. Sally was so nervous for Wolf to go to school because he is a bit aggressive and can play rough at times. Kat is most likely going to pay attention in school and ignore the other students who are trying to bug her.

  "You guys nervous?" Masky asked.

  "No." Wolf smiled.

  "A little." Kat looked down.

  "Aw baby doll don't be scared. School is fun and you will make lots of friends baby. Just remember, I am here you're my little girl." Masky smiled at Kat.

  "Ready?" Asked Sally as Masky pulled up on the school driveway.

  "Yes!" Exclaimed Wolf as he got off the car.

  "N-no." Frowned Kat as she followed Wolf.

  Masky and Sally got off the car.

  "Aw baby everything will be alright. You will make lots of friends and you will be with Wolf too. Your teacher is going to like you very much and be friends with you. You will get used to it honey. I love you and have fun." Masky kissed Kats forehead.

  "I love you Wolf and behave yourself okay? No horsing around and no playing rough on the playground. Make friends and make sure they are not trouble makers okay? Love you." Sally kissed Wolfs cheek.

  "Being a human sounds like a lot of work." Laughed Wolf and Kat.

  Wolf and Kat said their goodbyes and ran to class as the bell rang loudly.

  "They grow up so fast!" Masky hugged Sally and giggled.

  "Yes they do honey. I am a bit worried for Wolf though. What if something goes wrong?" Sally got worried.

  "I am sure he will be fine sugar. Lets go." Masky lead Sally to the car.

School Hours

  Kat was paying attention every single minute of the day. Kat already understood how to add and subtract numbers. Kat was a fast learner compared to other kids and Wolf. She even thought the teacher looked beautiful. Her name was Mrs. Cruz.

  "Who can tell me the answer to 7+3?" Asked Mrs. Cruz

  Kat raised her hand the second she heard those two numbers.

  "10." Responded Kat.

  "Correct. Good job Kat!" Clapped Mrs. Cruz.

  Kat felt a joy in her heart and wanted to impress Mrs. Cruz more. It was recess time and the bell rang throughout the whole school. Everyone put their books and papers in their desks and rushed out the door. Kat took her time and made sure everything stayed organized.